☆ 11 : the encounter

Sunoo invited Yeonjun to the rooftop. Yeonjun went up to follow him. They both looked at each other like enemies, Yeonjun said:

" What do you want? If you have something to say, hurry up, I don't have time to talk to someone like you. "

Sunoo smirked:" Oh? Are you still pretending not to know me? Damn. We used had a great time together, right? Ex boyfriend? Why can't you forgive me? I haven't done anything to you yet and you're already angry. "

Yeonjun said:"I'm not your ex-boyfriend, we don't know each other. Never. "

Sunoo was silent. Yeonjun shouted:

" AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME BEFORE, IS THAT WORTH FORGIVING? YOU BITCH. "

" That sounds like a "you" problem. "

...

Yeonjun immediately slapped Sunoo hard and left. Sunoo stood stunned, his mouth was bleeding. Yeonjun walked down and his face didn't look very good. At the same time, Sunoo walked down with a bruised face and bleeding mouth. Yeonjun kept glaring at Sunoo, looking like he wanted to punch him. Yeonjun's eyes were sharp as knives, with a bit of hatred in his eyes. Sunoo looked at him equally. He leaned into Yeonjun's ear and whispered:

"Today is not over yet. See you later, ex-boyfriend ~ "  Sunoo smirked and quietly walked back to class. Yeonjun felt like he was about to explode right now, his face filled with hatred. He turned around and looked at Beomgyu's face, he was very surprised and seemed to have something to say. 

Beomgyu whispered:

"E-ex-boyfriend? Can you explain? " 

Beomgyu's eyes seem to be a bit wet.Yeonjun didn't understand why, but he also realized that tears were dropping. At that time, Soobin and Kai quickly ran to Yeonjun, pulled him into the hallway and asked him about it. Taehyun also ran from the next class to help. Yeonjun was in a hopeless situation again, the two of them didn't know what was happening to hyung. Yeonjun screamed in pain and despair, tears flowing out of his eyes. Beomgyu in class stopped when he heard hyung's screams. He quickly wiped his tears and ran out. Beomgyu was very surprised to see Yeonjun writhing like that. Beomgyu ran over and immediately hugged Yeonjun. Soobin and Kai had to drag Yeonjun to the back of the school yard. They ran to the cafeteria to buy things to calm him down.

"Beomgyu, try to comfort Yeonjun, he's not doing very well. " Soobin said and quickly left. 

Yeonjun was very upset, he wondered:

" Beomgyu . . . I'm sorry, but can I lie on your lap? I don't feel good, this is temporary only."

Beomgyu was surprised, not thinking that Yeonjun would make such a request. 

Beomgyu awkwardly said:

"A-ah yeah!! Just a moment! Soon Soobin and Kai will b-be back!! "

After that, Yeonjun lay down on Beomgyu's lap and fell asleep. Beomgyu was still bewildered when Yeonjun lay down on his lap. Beomgyu's body was as stiff as statue, not daring to move to let him sleep. So, the two were alone under the blossom tree. The wind blew slightly. Yeonjun seemed to feel better, but he still sobbed quietly. Beomgyu thought to himself:

"His face is still so red, probably because he's so upset. Yeonjun-hyung's eyes are swollen, why are you crying so much? . . . "

Beomgyu gently gently stroked Yeonjun's hair and looked at Yeonjun's face. From his eyelashes, dyed pink hair, white skin and finally his plump red lips. Beomgyu gently touched his skin.

" He's really pretty. " 

Beomgyu suddenly remembered about Yeonjun and Sunoo. Thinking about your first impression of Sunoo, he has a beautiful beauty, sharp eyes but with hidden meanings in them. During a school day, he kept looking at Beomgyu. Beomgyu wondered what happened between the two of them."

" Ex-boyfriend? It turns out he also had a lover before. " Beomgyu suddenly felt sad.

It turns out that when Yeonjun and Sunoo went to the rooftop, Beomgyu also secretly followed to watch. He heard everything and was extremely surprised.

--------- Soobin and Kai came back, panting.

"I bought food and some stuffs! Tell Yeonjun to wake up-"

At that moment, Soobin and Kai realized that Yeonjun had been sleeping on Beomgyu's lap for a long time. Soobin's face turned red and Kai looked surprised, so as Taehyun. Soobin asked:

" B-Beomgyu? Since when did Yeonjun sleep? WHY IS H-HE SLEEPING ON YOUR THIGH??" Beomgyu fluttered again:

" That... I can explain. Because Yeonjun hyung wanted to and requested me to. I didn't know anything!!"

Beomgyu's eyes kept glancing sideways, his face are turning red. Kai and Taehyun questioned:

"Did you do anything to Yeonjun? Ehem.... Look at your face, it's very suspicious! Why is your face so red? "

"No I didn't! "

Yeonjun woke up. 

...

" Why did you have to do this to me, Kim Sunoo? "