[TW] Chapter 13

TW: S/H MENTIONS IN THIS CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.D.'s POV: After me and Luna made out, we continued watching our show. Then, Luna started to feel upset. Nothing sad was going on in the show, so I was confused. Luna told me that she needed a moment alone in my room. She looked like she was on the verge of tears, so I let her.

After an hour or so, she hadn't come back, so I went to check on her.

She was sobbing for some reason. I asked her why.

D.D.: "What's wrong dear?"

Luna: *sniff* "sigh, I'm sorry, I just had some memories with my ex..."

D.D.: "Your ex?? Wait, what happened?

Luna: *sniff* "I don't want to talk about it right now..."

Her sleeves and leg warmers were not on this time, which was odd. She was also looking at her arms and legs, with tears dripping on them. I decided to peek at them and I saw something horrifying.

I saw scars. But, they weren't just any scars. They looked intentional. They looked healed but, I was genuinely heartbroken.

D.D.: "LUNA!" I yelled. "Did..."

"Did you hurt yourself..?"

Luna: "*sigh* yes..."

D.D.: "W-why!?!"

Luna explained the story between her and her ex, who was a named Strawberry. Apparently, this "Strawberry" person abused Luna when her and Strawberry were together. It drove her into a great depression, causing her to hurt herself like that. So thats why she wears the sleeves and leg warmers.

The room sent silent, and I hugged Luna.

"Maybe we can do something tomorrow to cheer you up honey" I said to her. Then I kissed her on the cheek. 

"If  I ever find this Strawberry person you're talking about, I'll beat the shit out of them"

And that was the last thing I said to Luna before we went to sleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg new chapter of this fanfic after like a century omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O