Chapter 12

(One week later...)

Luna's POV: I have been feeling a lot better now since I almost got tortured to death, but I was still recovering, so I still couldn't do any rough activities. I was at D.D.'s place watching a show with him. Preston came to us and said he was going out of town for a little bit. He finally decided to give up on trying to get D.D. to dump me.

Preston: "Okay, I'm going out of town for a little while, but don't get into any funny business.."

We agreed to that and then Preston just, kinda left, slamming the door behind him.

A little while later, D.D. decided to hug me. I blushed. I hugged him back. Which eventually turned into cuddling. We were both blushing pretty hard, holding each other tightly.

D.D. "Hey um... do you wanna k-kiss for a bit..?"

Luna: "oh uh- s-sure.."

So thats what we did. We held the kiss for a good 5 seconds, before we had to let go for air. We kept on doing that for a bit longer, each one getting more passionate.

We eventually stopped and DD decided to do something that would REALLY fluster me. 

He took off his shirt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: No, this is not leading to smut. I know it looks like it but it's not. Okay back to fanfic lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got so flustered and embarrassed at the same time I didn't know what to do. I quickly covered up my red and warm face with my ears. But deep down, I secretly like the sight of D.D. with his shirt on for once

D.D.: "you like that, huh~"

Luna: "Y-yes... sorry, I'm just hella embarrassed right know.."

D.D.: "There's nothing to be embarrassed about~ I mean, Preston's gone so we can do whatever we want~"

We looked at each other directly in the eyes, and we started to make out like crazy. Even more feral than the first time in that bush. He tried not to get too rough though since he remembered that I was still recovering from the incident. It lasted for about a solid 10 minutes. After we were done, we sat back onto the couch, cuddling again. I was so flustered, I didn't even know what to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did I write this help- 😭