Chapter 2

Luna's POV: I was looking at the Kandi bracelets still, even after that small incident. But I couldn't help but wonder to myself; "who was that man?" He was very emo, wearing mostly black and he had a pretty deep voice. Now that I think of it, it kinda made me blush. But I tried not to think of it much. I left the mall without getting anything, and I drove home. It was late afternoon, so decided to walk the store. It was close enough to where I can walk there.

I walked into the store, and picked up a couple things. I was about to leave, but then I bumped into someone.

It was that same man that came up to me at the Hot Topic earlier.

"Oh! I-um, hey!" He said to me nervously, sweating profusely. He was blushing like crazy too.

"Oh hey! I know you! You look like that same man who came up to me at the Hot Topic earlier, correct?" I said to him.

"Y-yes..." He said to me.

H-hey, I've been meaning to ask; what's your name..?" He said to me.

"I'm Luna!" I told him.

"Oh-okay" He said.

Then he walked away. I was blushing kinda hard now. Fuck... But before he got too far, I told him one last thing.

"You're honestly kinda cute."

I saw his face turn into a deep shade of red... could this be the start of something.. big..?