Chapter 11

D.D.'s POV: I was sobbing profusely. The one person I truly loved was gone. Dead. Destroyed. Why does it always have to happen to me..? First, James dumped me, then, Luna was shot.

But then, something happened.

Luna started to open her eyes. She was trying to say something to me, but all she can say was slurred gibberish. I rushed her to the hospital. Turns out they didn't hit her brain, but it was VERY close. I was relieved but also very scared. I asked if she'll recover.

"Well, the chances of that are roughly 60-70%, but we can't guarantee she'll make it.

That made me shook. She stayed in the hospital for days. All I could do was just lay in my bed, paranoid. Then, I got the news:

Luna managed to recover a bit, but she'll have occasional brain glitches for a little while.

I was very happy. When I saw her come out of the room, I gave her a kiss and a hug. I was hella relieved. The doctor said I shouldn't be too rough with her while she's still recovering.

I rushed to the facility, andI told everyone about it. The clones and everything.

Boss: "FUCK!!, I thought she would've been gone from now!! You know what, fine. If I can't kill her, I'll let you keep her, but you're fired."

D.D.: "Well, it's not like I wanted to take part of this stupid ass job anyway."

So, I left the facility, satisfied. But then I had a new problem: Preston...