Chapter 1

D.D.'s POV: One day, I was walking down at the mall with Preston. We just had an argument before we left our house so neither of us were in exactly in a good mood. I went into the Hot Topic like I always did whenever i went to our local mall. This time, it was different...

I saw a mint green Rabbit-like creature with deep red wings, and a heart tail. She was wearing a black and pink skirt, and she had sleeves and leg warmers. One of the sleeves had a rainbow on it.

I decided to go up to her. She was looking at the Kandi bracelets that they were selling. She turned to me, looking amused.

"Hi!" She said. Her voice was kinda high pitched. But I oddly liked that.

"Do you uhh... want... something from here? :3" 

"N-No, I'm f-fine..." 

"Okay!! :D"

My face started to feel really warm... then soon enough, I realized I was blushing like crazy. I turned around and left the Hot Topic. I wish I asked her what her name was. She was cute as fuck. Preston seemed annoyed at me. I turned around to look at her one last time. Or at least, I thought it was the last time I would see her beautiful face.

"C'mon, let's go! We don't have all day! And quit staring at that weird-ass girl over there!" Preston scolded to me.

Sigh...