I Love You (Last chpt.)

3rd person pov

The next morning they both hang out with the group all day long.
Later on they all sit by an outdoor fire cuddling closer for warmth. ofcourse all the couples are together, Mike and Jessica, Matt and Emily, and lastly, Josh and Chris.

Ashley and Sam are the only single ones that are just friends as they hug to get warmth.
Mike wraps his arm around Jessica as they sit by the fire. He looks at Ashley and Sam, feeling a sense of sympathy for them.
"Hey guys, you can join us if you want. There's plenty of room." He asks.
"Thank you Mike, but we're okay, don't worry" Sam says thankfully.

Jessica snuggles closer to him, kissing his jawline,
"You trying to cuddle other girls already?" She rolls her eyes playfully.

Mike chuckles and wraps his arm tighter around Jessica.
"Of course not, you know I only have eyes for you." He leans in to kiss her softly on the lips.

Jess blushes a bit and smiles wide, Mike smirks and pulls Jessica closer.
"You know I can't resist your charms." He whispers in her ear before kissing her again.

Jessica kisses back passionately. Mike's eyes sparkle as he deepens the kiss, his hands exploring Jessica's curves.
"You drive me crazy," he murmurs against her lips.
"I know.." She whispers confidently.

He holds her tightly once more, her body curving into his side. "God, I love you, Jess" he says softly, kissing her passionately.
He enjoys the moment and smiles warmly with Jessica falling asleep in his arms.

[Sorry this one was so short for the last chapter but I dunno what to write anymore lol]