Conflicted (Chpt. 2)

3rd person pov

The next morning, Jess wakes up beside Mike and kisses his neck passionately to wake him up.
Mike stirs awake, a smile spreading across his face as he feels Jessica's lips on his neck. He murmurs softly, leaning in to kiss her back, Mike pulls Jessica closer, his hands gently caressing her back, "Good morning to you too," he says softly. He kisses her, savoring the sweet taste of their lips together.

Mike smiles, his eyes shining with affection. He kisses her once again, feeling grateful for this moment of happiness and love. A loud bang on the door startles both of them as they hear a voice muffled, "WAKE UP! Pornstars!" Josh says through the door.

Mike groans and rolls his eyes, but can't help but chuckle at Josh's antics. "Alright, alright. We're up!" He calls out to Josh before turning back to Jessica with a mischievous grin. Jess giggles and quickly puts on her underwear and bra plus a robe.

Mike chuckles as he watches Jessica get dressed. "Looking good," he teases, giving her a playful wink. He quickly puts on his own clothes and follows her out of the room to join the others for breakfast.

Sam watches the two sit down as she smirks with a knowing look "What were you two up to last night?" Sam asks.
Mike smirks back at Sam, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Oh, you know us. Just enjoying each other's company." He winks at Jessica before turning to the rest of the group.

The whole group starts giggling and laughing with eachother as they eat the breakfast that Chris and Josh worked together on. Everybody is having a good time, laughing and joking around.

Mike joins in on the laughter and conversation, feeling grateful for this moment of camaraderie with his friends. He sips on his coffee and steals glances at Jessica, a warm smile playing on his lips.

Jessica is now looking back at him with the same loving smile, she has her legs crossed under the table as she caresses one bare foot, with pink painted toenails, up and down his leg.

Mike's eyes widen as he feels Jessica's foot on his leg. He glances over at her, a playful smirk forming on his lips. "Well hello there," he murmurs softly, leaning in closer to whisper in her ear.

"Hi" Jessica winks, Mike's eyes twinkle as he leans in even closer, his voice low and seductive. "You know exactly what you're doing to me." He grins mischievously before leaning back in his chair.
"maybe..." She looks innocently as she plays dumb.

Mike chuckles and shakes his head. "Oh, I know exactly what you're up to. But that just makes it more fun." He winks at Jessica before turning back to the group, continuing their conversation with a playful smile on his face.
She smiles and gets up after finishing her food to go get real clothes on in the bedroom.

Mike watches Jessica get up and leave the table. He finishes his breakfast quickly, eager to join her in the bedroom. She shuts the door and slips off her robe looking for clothes in her suitcase. Mike follows Jessica into the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He leans against it and watches her search for clothes.
"What are you staring at?" She smirks.

Mike smirks back at Jessica, his eyes roaming over her body. "Just admiring the view." He takes a step closer to her, his voice low and husky.
"oh really?" She goes over to him and leans up to kiss him, as soon as his hands touch her body she smirks and backs away, slipping purple leggings and a cute short white skirt over her lengthy tan legs.

Mike watches Jessica back away with a smirk. "You know how to tease me, don't you?" He steps closer again, his hands reaching out to caress her waist. "Maybe.." she teases. Mike smirks and leans in closer to Jessica, his voice low. "Well then, let's see if I can get you to stop teasing." He presses his lips against hers passionately. She except the kiss as she smirks and giggles into the kiss.

He goes for her neck as she giggles more. Mike nibbles on Jessica's neck playfully, leaving a trail of kisses. "You know you can't resist me," he murmurs with a smirk.

"touche" Mike chuckles and pulls Jessica closer, his hands roaming over her body.* "You're mine now," he whispers seductively.
"I know," she pushes his body away gently to put her cutesy pink shirt over her head.

Mike grins as he watches Jessica put on her shirt. "You look adorable in that," he says, reaching out to playfully tug at the hem of her shirt.
She giggles more as she puts on her sweater and her fluffy purple coat.

Mike watches Jessica get dressed, his eyes lingering on her curves. "You know I can't resist you," he says with a smirk."Save some dirty talk for later..." she giggles once more. Mike chuckles and leans in close to Jessica, whispering into her ear. "Oh, don't worry. There will be plenty of time for that later." He winks at her before turning his attention back to the group outside. She leans up to give him a quick peck on his lips as she walks over to the mirror in order to fix her hair* "What do you think, baby? pigtails, braids, or space buns?

Mike watches Jessica fix her hair, a playful smirk on his face. "Hmm, I like the space buns. It suits your style." He walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist from behind. She giggles as she does up her hair, Mike leans in closer, whispering seductively. "I could help you with that." He reaches out and gently takes the hair tie from Jessica's hand. "why thank you kind sir" she says playfully.

Mike smirks and begins to gather Jessica's hair into loose space buns, his fingers brushing against her neck.
"Anything for you," he murmurs softly. Her smile is so bright she looks down at the floor blushing.

Mike chuckles and finishes tying Jessica's hair into space buns leaving strands of your in front. "There you go. All done." He leans in to give her another kiss on the lips before pulling away with a mischievous grin. ."what? why are you looking at me like that?" she smiles wide at him. Mike leans in closer, his voice low.* "Because I can't resist you. And besides, it's always fun to keep you guessing." He winks at her before turning towards the door. "yes" Jessica replies.

Mike leads Jessica out of the room. "Let's not keep the others waiting," he says with a wink. "ha ha you're so funny.." Jess says sarcasticly. Mike laughs at Jessica's sarcastic remark, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Oh, you know it. I aim to entertain." He gives her a playful nudge as they make their way towards the others.

The group spends the whole day sledding and doing other fun activities in the snow on the mountains.
Mike notices that Jessica has been silent since they left the cabin. Mike looks over at Jessica, concern etched on his face. "Hey, everything okay? You've been awfully quiet." He reaches out to gently touch her arm. Her eyes widen and she immediately puts on a smile. "oh its nothing I'm fine!"

Mike raises an eyebrow, not entirely convinced by Jessica's response. "Are you sure? You know you can talk to me about anything." He gives her a reassuring smile. Her smile fades a bit for a second but immediately comes back and she nods.
"I think I'm just...a little cold..." She lies.

Mike's expression softens as he takes off his jacket and wraps it around Jessica. "Here, this should help keep you warm." He gives her a reassuring smile."oh you don't have to do that..." Jess says awkwardly. Mike notices that something is definitely wrong and he isn't buying her lie about being cold**

Mike looks at Jessica with concern. "I know I don't have to, but I want to. Something tells me that there's more going on here." He gently squeezes her shoulder in a comforting gesture. Emily comes over and grabs his arm with a smile, Mike looks over at Emily with a smile back. "Hey, what's up?" He returns the gesture by gently squeezing her hand."Nothing, just having fun. You're my ex boyfriend I should be allowed to touch you, jeez" Emily says sucking her teeth and looking bitchy at Jessica.

Mike raises an eyebrow at Emily's comment, his expression turning serious. "Emily, we agreed to keep things friendly. There's no need for that kind of behavior." He releases her hand and steps back slightly.

Emily scoffs and walks away with her arms crossed but as soon as Mike turns his gaze back to Jessica, tears sting her eyes and she runs off back to the cabin. Mike's expression softens as he watches Jessica run off. "Wait, Jess! Come back!" He starts running after her, determined to catch up and make sure she's okay.

By the time Mike reaches the door, Jessica is inside the bedroom on the bed crying. Mike enters the room and closes the door behind him. "Hon, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He approaches her gently and sits down beside her on the bed. She sniffles and wipes her tears, "Tell me...Are you still in love with her?" Jessica asks softly.