Where's Matt & Em? (Chpt.5)

3rd person pov

Mike looks into Jessica's eyes, his expression serious. "I will always be by your side. No matter what happens, I promise to stay with you." He pulls her even closer and kisses her softly on the lips.

The next morning they are more than happy to wake up beside eachother. Mike wakes up with a smile on his face, feeling Jessica's warmth beside him. He reaches out to gently caress her cheek.
"Good morning, beautiful." Mile says softly, She blushes and smiles
"good morning.." she says.
Mike grins and leans in for a soft kiss. "You look even more gorgeous when you blush." He pulls her closer, enjoying the peaceful morning with his love.

She rolls her eyes playfully, Mike chuckles, his eyes sparkling with mischief.
"What? It's true! You're always stunning, but there's something extra special about you when you blush." He leans in for another kiss.
She kisses him back softly as she giggles. Mike smiles and holds her tightly, enjoying the moment. "I could get used to waking up like this every morning." He kisses her forehead gently.
"me too.." her eyes sparkle like she's met him for the first time.

Mike looks at her with adoration. "You're my everything, Jess. I love you more than words can express." He kisses her softly on the lips before pulling back to gaze into her eyes. She kisses him more passionately intertwining her tongue with his and biting his bottom lip.
Licking at the lingering taste in the crevice of his mouth

Mike's eyes widen in surprise, but he quickly gives in to the passionate kiss. He wraps his arms around Jessica, pulling her even closer as they explore each other with fervor. There's a soft knock on the door and then a yell identifying who it is "Hey, breakfast is ready" Sam says.
Mike pulls away from Jessica, his eyes widening in surprise, "Breakfast? We better not keep them waiting." He stands up and puts his pants on, before opening the door to greet Sam.

Sam looks surprised when she sees Mike without a shirt on and blushes in the slightest of embarrassment,
"Hey Mike, Jessica." Sam says.

Mike smirks and puts on a shirt. "Hey Sam. What's for breakfast?" He winks at Jessica before heading towards the kitchen with her by his side. She leads them to the kitchen where the smell of breakfast hits them. "Oh Josh and Chris made waffles and a bunch of other stuff" Everybody sits down at the table with their own plates and start to talk and joke and laugh.

Mike grins as he takes a seat at the table. "Waffles sound amazing. Thanks for cooking, guys." He reaches out to grab a plate and starts loading it up with food."of course man!" Chris says as Josh wraps his arms around him.

Mike chuckles and takes a bite of his waffle.
"Hey, Josh. Glad to see you're in good spirits." He looks around the table at everyone laughing and talking, feeling grateful for this moment of joy amidst their chaotic past.
Jessica is smiling but looks in confusion, "you two seem....close" she says to Josh. Mike raises an eyebrow and looks at Chris and Josh, a hint of surprise on his face.
"Wait, you mean... they're together?" He glances over at Jessica with a mischievous grin.

Chris ignores the question flustered, While
Josh gets flustered as well turning bright red, "uh...yeah.." Josh says.
Mike leans back in his chair, grinning widely.
"Well, well. Looks like we've got a new power couple in the group." He winks at Jessica before taking another bite of his waffle.

Almost everybody is sitting now, Jessica, Mike, Josh and Chris, Sam, Ashley. Except for Emily and Matt...Mike wonders if they've woken up yet and wonders if he should go to wake them up.
Mike finishes his waffle and stands up from the table. "I'll go check on Emily and Matt. Make sure they don't miss out on all this delicious food." He heads towards Emily's room, knocking softly before entering.

He wonders if and why they would be in the same room because as far as he knew them both were single.
As Mike enters the room he sees Matt holding Emily close as the two lay in the soft blankets in a comfortable sleep.

Mike's eyes widen in surprise as he sees Matt and Emily cuddling together. He quickly backs out of the room, trying not to disturb them. "Guess they were having a good night," Mike mutters to himself before heading back towards the kitchen, Just then Matt wakes up grogglily groaning.

Mike chuckles as he watches Matt wake up. "Good morning, sleepyhead. I hope you had a good night." He gives him a friendly pat on the back before heading back to join the others for breakfast.

Matt gets flustered and his face turns red before jumping up and putting his shirt and pants back on.
Mike raises an eyebrow, a sly smile playing on his lips. "Someone's in a hurry. What happened last night?" He teases Matt playfully before heading back to the kitchen with him.

He gets flustered once again before taking a breath and Starting to talk,
"well when you two went to bed, the group kept drinking and playing board games and we started to play truth or dare and Emily kissed me...." He takes a deep breath and continues while still walking with Mike, "One thing lead to the next and after the game we kind of started talking.. and kissing....kissing lead to...other..things..." He says blushing.

Mike's eyes widen in surprise.
"Wow, Matt. That's quite the story." He chuckles and gives him a playful nudge. "Looks like you had an eventful night."
"Shut up, asshole" Matt says playfully.
Mike laughs. "Hey, no need to get defensive. I'm just happy for you guys." He gives Matt a friendly pat on the back before heading back to join the others at breakfast.