Truth or dare? (chpt. 6)

3rd person pov

Once everybody has eaten, they all make their way to the main living room to sit down as a group.
Mike sits down on one of the couches, stretching his arms.
"Alright guys, let's get this party started. Who wants to go first with a dare?" He grins mischievously at everyone gathered around him.

Everybody oohs and ahhs and they all laugh.

"I'll do a dare!" Josh says in a cocky tone.
Mike raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Josh's confidence. "Alright then, big shot. I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in the room." He smirks and gestures towards Emily.
Josh looks like he gets the hint but instead he gets up and goes over to Chris, he bends down and kisses him passionately.

Mike's eyes widen in surprise, his poker face momentarily slipping.
"Uh... that wasn't exactly what I had in mind." He glances around at the others who are all looking equally shocked.
When Josh is done making out with Chris, he turns to Mike with a smirk on his face, "you said the prettiest person in the room..." He smirks again and winks before sitting back down in his original spot next to Sam who looks stunned.

Mike's poker face quickly returns as he regains his composure.
"Well played, Josh. I didn't expect that." He chuckles and takes a sip of his drink before turning to the others. "Who wants to go next?" Mike asks.
"I'll go next." Chris says nonchalantly.

Mike leans back in his seat, intrigued. "Alright then, Chris. Lay it on us." He raises an eyebrow as he waits to hear what dare or truth the others have chosen for him.

Since Mike had picked Josh it was now Josh's turn to ask Chris, Mike watches with interest as Josh turns to Chris, wondering what dare he'll come up with.
"Okay Chris, I dare you to dance on the table...naked" Josh says with a smirk, looking Chris up and down in a seductive way.

Mike's eyes widen in surprise at Josh's bold dare.
"Whoa, that's a bit much. Are you sure about this?" He glances around at the others to gauge their reactions before looking back at Chris for his response.
Chris chuckles "What's wrong Mike? aren't you supposed to be the party animal around here?" Chris asks with a smirk while taking off his shirt and pants and getting on the table.

Mike raises an eyebrow, impressed by Chris's boldness.
"Well played, man. You sure know how to shake things up." He chuckles and takes another sip of his drink as he watches the scene unfold on the table.
Chris very boldly dances seductively on the table while his eyes are only on Josh the entire time.

When his turn is over he puts his clothes back on, sits back down with a blushed smile and looks around the room deciding who he's gonna pick to go next.
Mike watches with a mix of amusement and curiosity as Chris dances seductively on the table. He can't help but admire his confidence and boldness.

Chris looks around the room and chooses Ashley to go next, "Okay..Ash, I dare you to kiss the sexist person here" Chris dares.

Mike's eyes widen as he realizes that the dare is directed at him. He looks around the room, trying to gauge who might be considered sexist. "Well, this could get interesting," he thinks to himself before leaning back in his seat and waiting for Ashley's response.

Ashley nods and gets up, Mike watches with anticipation as Ashley gets up, unsure of who she might choose. He crosses his arms and leans back in his seat, ready to see how this will play out.

She goes over to Sam and bends down, She kisses her with a slight giggle.
Mike's eyes widen in surprise as he watches Ashley kiss Sam. He can't help but chuckle at the unexpected turn of events. "Well, that was definitely not what I was expecting," he thinks to himself with a grin.
A few turns go by and it's now Emilys turn. Mike watches as Emily's turn comes up, curious to see what dare or truth she will choose.

She chooses dare and the person daring her tells her to either kiss Mike or Matt. Mike raises an eyebrow, surprised by the dare. He glances at Emily and then over to Matt with a mischievous grin.
"Well, well...looks like you've got some tough choices here," he says teasingly before waiting for Emily's decision.

Emily rolls her eyes and glares at him playfully before choosing, "I choose Matt..."
Emily is sitting right next to Matt, she leans over and kisses him very passionate while swiping her tongue to the corners of his mouth as he groans into the kiss.
Emily then gets on top of him, straddling his legs and continues to make out with him.
"Okay pornstars, save it for the bedroom" Josh says with a smirk. Mike raises an eyebrow at the heated kiss between Emily and Matt, unable to hide his surprise. "Wow, that's definitely taking things to another level," he thinks with a smirk. He leans back in his seat, watching the scene unfold with amusement.

Emily seductively gets off of Matt leaving him sitting there flustered and breathless. Mike watches as she gets off of Matt, "That was quite the show," he says with a chuckle before turning his attention back to the game.

A few more turns go by and finally it's Jessica's turn, Mike watches as Jessica's turn comes up, curious to see what she will choose.
"Let's see what fate has in store for you," he thinks with a grin.
She giggles at Mike's words while Sam dares her to kiss someone in the room that she hates.
Mike raises an eyebrow as Jessica giggles at his comment. He watches with interest as Sam dares her to kiss someone in the room that she hates.

"This should be interesting," he thinks to himself, leaning forward slightly to get a better view of what's about to happen.
Jessica walks over to Emily and gives her a heated kiss, before pulling away with a string of saliva she kisses her neck making Emily whimper in the slightest.

When Jessica pulls away she sits back down with a smirk and wipes her mouth from the saliva at the crevice dripping from her mouth. Mike's eyes widen in surprise as Jessica walks over to Emily and gives her a heated kiss. He can't help but be impressed by the boldness of both women.
"Wow, that was definitely unexpected," he thinks with a grin before glancing around the room to see everyone else's reactions.

Everybody is as surprised as Mike is.
Mike turns to Jessica as she smiles and giggles.

Mike looks at Jessica with a raised eyebrow, intrigued by her bold move.
"Well played," he says with a smirk.
"That was definitely one way to make an impression." He continues.
"what can I say? I know how to make the whole room heated" Jess says with a wink.

Mike's hand moves to her thigh and starts to twirl the holes in her fishnets.
Mike smirks and continues to play with Jessica's tights, enjoying the playful banter between them.
"You definitely know how to keep things interesting," he says with a wink.
"oh really?" she says playfully seductive.

Mike leans in closer to Jessica, his voice low and seductive.
"Oh yes," he says with a smirk.
"I think you're going to have a lot of fun tonight." Mike whispers.
"ooh please tell me more, hot stuff" she whispers seductively.

Mike smirks and leans in even closer, whispering into Jessica's ear.
"Well, Ms. Fishnet Goddess... let me show you just how much fun we can have." He stands up and offers her his hand.
"hmm..I'm intrigued" she says seductively reaching for Mike's hand as he leads her to the bedroom. Mike leads Jessica to the bedroom, a mischievous glint in his eyes.