Forgiveness (chpt.4)

[SMUT WARNING!!!]

3rd person pov

A few weeks pass, Jessica isn't talking to Mike but little do they both know, they both still have stronger feelings for eachother than ever.
He decides that he really does love Jessica and wants to be with her, His feelings for Emily are way in the past and he's ready to forget and be friends with Emily normally.
He decides to talk to Jessica about his feelings.

Mike takes a deep breath and knocks on Jessica's door. He waits anxiously for her to answer, hoping that she will give him a chance to explain himself.
She slowly open the door revealing herself with her blonde beautiful hair down and her robe on but spread open at her chest just enough to give Mike butterflies.

Mike's eyes widen as he takes in Jessica's appearance, his heart skipping a beat. "Jess...I need to talk to you." He swallows hard and tries to focus on what he came here for.

She looks him up and down and nods with zero expression.
Mike takes a step closer to Jessica, his voice filled with emotion. "I know I hurt you before, but I swear you are the only person I want to be with, you are everything to me Jess, I care about you so so much..I don't wanna lose you ever again." He reaches out and gently touches her cheek. Tears sting her eyes and she reaches up to touch his hand on her face.
"me too..."

Mike's heart races as he sees the tears in Jessica's eyes. "I missed you so much," he whispers, pulling her closer. He leans down and captures her lips in a passionate kiss, feeling the weight of their separation lifting away. Smelling the scent of her body and taking in the lingering taste he had missing and craving.

Mike holds Jessica tightly, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. "I promise I won't hurt you again. God I love you so fucking much." He pulls her closer and holds her tighter and gently, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I forgive you...I missed you so much" her words shake as she murmurs into the kiss.

*She nods and whispers to him*
"please don't ever leave me again" *she takes a deep breath and brings her body closer in his arms before continuing* "I want you..I need you..I missed you so so much...I need to be close to you again...I need to feel your body again.."

Mike holds Jessica tightly, feeling the intensity of their reunion.
"I won't leave you again. I need you too." He kisses her passionately, his hands roaming over her body as they both give in to their desires.
She pulls him into the room closer to her and shuts the door.

Mike follows Jessica into the room, his heart racing with anticipation.
"I missed you so much," he whispers as they continue to kiss and explore each other's bodies.
She lays onto the bed with her robe laying open revealing her curves and naked body under the silk.

Mike's eyes widen as he takes in the sight of Jessica lying on the bed, her robe revealing her curves.
"You are so beautiful," he murmurs softly before joining her on the bed.
Mike kisses up her thighs and licks away at her pussy. Mike's eyes gleam with desire as he moves up Jessica's thighs and begins to pleasure her. "I can't get enough of you," he whispers, his voice filled with lust.
She moans with pleasure,Mike continues to pleasure Jessica, his movements becoming more intense as he listens to her moans.

She arches her back as she orgasims and rides his face. Once they are fully undressed, Jessica gets on top of him and pushes his dick deeper into her, Mike groans with pleasure as Jessica takes control.
"Oh God," he gasps, losing himself in the intense sensations.

They lose themselves as the curves of Jessica's body arch perfectly into Mike's as they come. Moans and whimpers escaping the two as the passion comes to an end and they both lay side by side cuddling into the warmth of eachothers bodies.

Mike and Jessica's bodies move in perfect harmony as they reach their peak, the intensity of their passion overwhelming them both.

Mike wraps his arms around Jessica, holding her close as they catch their breath. "That was phenomenal" he whispers softly."I know..I guess I'm kinda an expert" She playfully says flirting.

Mike chuckles, brushing a strand of hair out of Jessica's face. "Oh really? Well then, I guess you'll have to teach me some more tricks." He winks playfully. She giggles and kisses him passionately as she caves into the warmth of his body holding her tightly.

Mike returns the kiss passionately, his arms wrapped tightly around Jessica as they continue to explore each other's bodies.
"I missed you so much...I love you" She mutters. Mike smiles softly, his eyes filled with affection.
"I missed you too, I love you more than anything."
He pulls Jessica closer and kisses her forehead gently. She snuggles into him more, not ever wanting to be away. Mike holds Jessica close, feeling a sense of contentment wash over him.

"..please stay with me...I can't handle not being by your side" She states.