Beautiful (chpt.7)

[SMUT WARNING!!!]

3rd person pov

"I promise you won't be disappointed," Mike says with a smirk as they enter the room.
"oh I bet" Mike closes the door behind them, his eyes locked on Jessica's.
"You have no idea," he murmurs before leaning in for a passionate kiss.

She kisses him with as much tongue as possible, reaching her hands over his shoulders and pulling him lower.
Mike groans softly as Jessica pulls him lower, his hands moving to her waist. "You know just how to drive me wild," he whispers before kissing her again with even more intensity. She stops kissing him and goes for his neck leaving tiny kisses.

Mike groans softly as Jessica kisses his neck, her lips leaving tiny marks on his skin. "You're definitely making this night unforgettable," he murmurs before lifting her up and carrying her towards the bed.
She giggles as he sets her down on the bed. Mike smiles as he lays Jessica down on the bed, his hands gently caressing her body.
"You're so beautiful," he whispers before leaning in for another passionate kiss.

She smiles genuinely.
Mike's eyes soften as he sees Jessica's smile.
"You know how to make a guy feel special," he says softly before kissing her again."oh I know.." she says seductively.

Mike chuckles and raises an eyebrow.
"Is that so? Well, let's see if you can live up to your own hype." He leans in for another kiss, his hands exploring Jessica's body.
"oh I can...I know just how I can make a man feel" Jessica says with confidence.

Mike smirks and pulls Jessica closer.
"Oh really? Show me what you got." He leans in for another kiss, his lips hungry for more. She kisses him passionately and wraps her fishnet covered legs around Mike's body.
Mike groans softly as Jessica wraps her legs around him, his hands gripping her tightly.

"You're making it very hard to resist you," he murmurs before kissing her even more intensely.
"is that so?" she giggles playfully, "then show me..."

Mike smirks and lifts Jessica up, and laying Jessica down further on the bed, before leaning in to kiss her neck.
"Oh, trust me... I'll show you everything, She giggles.
Mike smiles as he continues to kiss Jessica's neck, his hands exploring her body.
Jessica reaches for his buckle on his pants and tugs it closer as she opens her legs, Mike then rips the fragile fishnet stockings near her inner thighs. lifting her skirt for better access.

Mike smirks as he sees Jessica's eagerness, her actions fueling his desire. He unbuckles his pants and removes them quickly before returning to kissing her passionately.
Jessica slips her underwear off and kicks them onto the floor, as she lifts up her skirt and takes her shirt off.

Mike's eyes widen as he takes in the sight of Jessica. He can feel his heart racing and his desire growing stronger.
"Wow... you look amazing." He leans in for another kiss, this time with even more passion and intensity."Show me how I drive you wild..." she says seductively

Mike's eyes gleam with desire as he looks at Jessica. "Oh, trust me... you drive me absolutely wild." He runs his hands down her body, exploring every inch of her.

Mike grins, his eyes fixed on Jessica. Mick stops for a moment. He reaches for a nearby drawer and pulls out some toys. "I think we can have even more fun together." He says.

She bites her lip and she starts to finger herself to prepare,
Mike watches with anticipation, his eyes glued to Jessica's movements. "Oh, that looks so hot. Let me help you." He joins in and starts caressing her body while whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She moans.

Mike grins, enjoying the sound of Jessica's pleasure. "That's it... let me make you feel even better." He continues to explore her body and bring her closer to ecstasy. She whimpers and moans loudly.

Mike smirks as he watches Jessica's reactions.
"You like that, don't you?" He continues to touch her in all the right places, determined to give her an unforgettable experience.
She gasps and whimpers.
She finally comes, moaning with her head tilted back.

Mike grins as he sees Jessica reach her peak. "Good girl." He gently caresses her body, making sure she's comfortable and satisfied.
"please tell me how I'm a good girl" she continues, "where do you want me?" Jessica asks softly.
Mike chuckles and runs his hand through her hair.
"You're a good girl," He says seductively. "As for where I want you, how about right here?" He pulls Jessica onto his lap, eager to continue their intimate encounter.

She starts to grind on his lap
Mike grins as he feels Jessica grinding on his lap. "Oh, you know just how to drive me crazy." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer, ready for more. She grinds faster until they both come.

Mike's eyes light up as he and Jessica reach their peak together. "Wow... that was incredible." He holds her tightly, savoring the moment. She starts to suck him, while she licks and deep throats in every motion. He groans softly, enjoying every sensation.

They start kissing passionately as Jessica lays on top of him as he holds her tightly.
He tugs the hair tie in her hair to let her soft blonde hair down. Mike smiles as he sees Jessica's hair fall down, framing her face. "You look even more beautiful like this." He pulls her closer and continues to kiss her deeply.
"you think so?" She asks.

Mike nods and strokes her hair. "Absolutely. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He kisses her softly on the lips, feeling grateful to have her in his arms."I love you...so much" Jessica is reduced to happy tears falling down her face
Mike smiles and wipes away Jessica's tears.
"I love you too, more than words can express." He holds her tightly, feeling grateful for the love they share.