Insecurities (Chpt. 1)

[Smut Warning!!!]
[Yes, smut in the first chapter don't judge me!]

(In this version Emily dates Matt later on..Enjoyy)

3rd person pov

Mike accepts Josh's invitation to spend holidays at his Cabin. Jessica and Mike are right outside the cabin playfully flirting with eachother.

Jessica takes Mike's hands and puts them on her hips, she leans up and kisses him, Mike smiles and kisses Jessica back passionately, wrapping his arms around her. "Well, hello there. What brought this on?" he asks with a playful wink.
"oh nothing. you are my amazing boyfriend..aren't I allowed to kiss you?"

Mike chuckles and leans in for another kiss. "Of course you are, sweetheart. You're always allowed to kiss me." He gives her a gentle squeeze before pulling away slightly.

She pulls him back in and leans up to whisper in his ear, "Maybe we can continue this in the cabin?" she winks with a seductive smirk. Mike smirks back, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Oh, I like the sound of that. Lead the way." He takes her hand and follows her towards the cabin, excitement building inside him.

Once they are inside one of the bedrooms if the cabin she pushes him onto the bed and takes off her puffy coat. Mike chuckles as he's pushed onto the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. "Well, well. Someone's eager." He smirks and reaches out to pull her closer. She giggles and wraps her arms around him, kissing him more passionately, slipping her tongue under his, Mike pulls her closer, his hands roaming over her body as they kiss. "You know how to make a guy feel special," he murmurs between kisses.

He runs his fingers through her hair and deepens the kiss. She moans a bit into the kiss as she tugs up on his shirt, Mike breaks the kiss for a moment, breathing heavily. "Easy there, tiger. We have all night," he whispers with a smirk before leaning in to continue the passionate exchange.

Playfully disappointed she takes off her shirt, smiling seductively. Mike's eyes widen as he takes in the sight of Jessica's patterned bra. He smirks and reaches out to caress her skin, "Well, well. Someone's full of surprises. "why yes, my night and shining armor" Jessica says.

Mike chuckles, his eyes locked on Jessica's. "You certainly know how to keep things interesting. But don't forget who your knight in shining armor is." He leans in for another kiss, this time with a hint of possessiveness.

She deepens the kiss more passionately and starts unbuckle her skin tight jeans. Mike's eyes widen as Jessica starts to unbuckle her jeans. He smirks and reaches out to help. "Looks like someone is eager for more," he murmurs before continuing the kiss with renewed passion.

She breathes between making out with him to speak, "Yes I am, I've been wating to fuck you all day," she says smirking while pulling her pants down and toss gently them on the floor next to the bed as she pushes his body further onto the bed, getting on top of him, revealing her pink and white underwear.

Mike's eyes widen in surprise as Jessica reveals her pink and white underwear. He chuckles, his voice filled with anticipation. "Well then, let's not keep you waiting any longer." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer, ready to take things to the next level.

She deepens the kiss more and more, moaning into his mouth, as she lifts up his shirt to pull it over his head, revealing his hard abs and muscle.

Mike smirks as Jessica pulls his shirt off, revealing his toned body. "Like what you see?" he teases before leaning in for another kiss. He runs his hands down her back, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath him.
"mmhmm" she murmurs into a moan. Mike smirks and continues to kiss her passionately, his hands roaming over her body. "You're so hot," he whispers between kisses. She smiles but tears sting her eyes, "I'm glad someone thinks so..." Jessica whispers.

Mike pauses for a moment, sensing something is off. "Hey, Hey, Hey..what's wrong?" he asks softly.

She wipes her tears and snuggles into his warm body, "I just always feel insecure and not pretty enough..." Jessica says softly. Mike holds her tightly, stroking her hair gently. "You are beautiful, Jessica. Don't ever doubt that." He kisses the top of her head and whispers softly in her ear.

She smiles and sits up straddling his legs,
"Thank you..what do you say? we continue where we left off?" Jessica asks. Mike smirks and nods. "Absolutely. Let's pick up where we left off." He leans in for another kiss, his hands tracing over her body as they continue their passionate encounter. Her hands go searching for the buckle of her bra. Mike grins as he watches Jessica's struggling. "Looking to take things off already? I like your enthusiasm." He helps her undo the clasp, eager to see more. her bra falls open revealing everything.

She smiles and continues to undo the buckle of his baggy jeans. Mike's eyes drag down to where her bra fell. He bites his lip and nods approvingly.
"Look at you," he murmurs before helping her undo his jeans.
"hmm yeah I guess I do have a great set don't I?" Jess says with a smirk. She slips off her underwear and lays his body down onto the pillow.

Mike looks up at Jessica with a mischievous grin. "Looks like you have some plans for me." He lets her guide him down onto the pillow, ready to indulge in whatever she has in mind.
She pretends to think for a moment and has a seductive smirk as she lays down underneath him switching their positions.

"I want you to enjoy my pussy.." she says, Mike smirks, his eyes filled with desire. "Oh, I plan to enjoy every inch of you." He leans in and begins to explore her body with his hands and lips. She starts to whimper and moan as he goes down on her.

Mike continues to pleasure Jessica, using his tongue and fingers to bring her closer to ecstasy. He can feel her body trembling beneath him as she lets out soft moans of pleasure. She finally cums and arches her back in pleasure.

Mike pulls away, a satisfied smile on his face. "That was amazing," he murmurs. He lies down beside her and pulls her close, their bodies still humming with pleasure. She gets on top of him, ready to give him plenty of what his desires are, she slips off his boxers and rides.

Mike groans as Jessica takes control, her movements sending waves of pleasure through his body. He grips the sheets tightly and gives in to the intense sensations. They both cum at once and she arches her back once again in pleasure and tilting her head back as she moans.

Mike grunts in satisfaction as they both reach their peak, his body trembling with pleasure. He pulls her close and kisses her deeply, relishing the afterglow of their passionate encounter. She lays down never leaving his lips and pulls him closer into the warmth of his body is on hers as they both fall asleep cuddling into eachothers warmth.

Mike holds Jessica tightly, their bodies entwined and their hearts beating in sync. He smiles softly, feeling content and happy in that moment.

She whispers into the crook of his neck.
"Please don't ever leave me..."
Mike whispers back, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity. "I won't. I promise." He kisses her forehead gently before closing his eyes once more, determined to stay by her side for as long as she wants him there. She cuddles closer to him as he wraps his arms around her waist.
Mike pulls Jessica even closer, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. He feels a sense of protectiveness and comfort in that moment.