Chapter Twelve: Reality Checks and Heartbreakers

Meanwhile...

"You've been a very bad Omega, Marithe. Your actions proved that you're only going to have it worse for yourself and this punishment from Druscilla and her family, the witch covens, Thierry and Lyle, and even my brother and myself is only the start for your rocky road."

Marithe could only take in the words of one livid Chance Nguyen as the Omega in question took stock of his newly acquired identity: a more-slender frame, less muscle mass, and him being a near clone of the Nguyen twins with a mix of Lachlan into the DNA pools. "What did you do to me?" he breathed, shocked to hear his effeminate voice.

"We did what we had to do," came the sharp voice of Arianna as she and her identical cousin (both dressed in black and white Dior). "And after you spat in Thierry and Lyle's faces and showed that you wanted to fight fate, the three of us teamed up with them, the supernatural deities, and even the magic users of Covington Springs in giving you a more extreme makeover, if you get our drift.

"By making me into a twink?!" Marithe exclaimed, his face thunderstruck in anger. "This can't be happening to me!"

"Oh, but it is," Taranna shot back snidely, snapping her fingers as she took away his voice. "By scorning this second chance, you scorn Druscilla AND Thierry while humiliating Lachlan and giving other Omegas a bad name. But your ornery attitude will not be tolerated as your road to redemption is going to only get worse unless you fully submit to the magic, even if it takes more of the magical bonds to get you to crack."

"How's that?" Marithe mouthed.

A wide smile formed on Chance's face as he stepped forward. "Like Druscilla said, there are worse fates than death, rejection, and torment," he intoned. "Druscilla made your magical bonds to me and my brother as well as Lachlan to where you'll immediately submit to the three of us whether by punishment or sexual actions. You will not be able to fight the attractions towards the three of us or be able to break away from the rules set to you. One way or another, you will submit fully while working extra hard to earn Thierry's forgiveness. My brother and I are fully invested in this mating bond, Marithe. No matter how much you want to fight this, you will NEVER escape your new fate. The moment you accepted it back in the warden's office in the prison when you were a disgraced former Alpha was when your past life was erased and your new life began. You belong here, Marithe Deinos, and neither Chance, Lachlan, nor I will EVER let you go!"

Without warning, he branded his lips on Marithe's in a passionate and dominating kiss as the Omega felt the magic forcing him to submit to the Alpha. "Alpha," he breathed with a whine, his voice now returning

"No need to fight this, Marithe," Chance growled seductively, his merman half getting ready to show as he broke away. "Now, you will dress in your new clothes and join me and the others for our pack gathering where you will apologize for your crimes."

Marithe couldn't believe it as he dutifully did what he was told. He knew that Chance and the witches meant every word that was said. And if he knew Druscilla better, he was in for a world of rude awakenings. Fine mess I got myself into, he thought to himself. Me and my big mouth wrote a check I couldn't cash.

****************

At the Mendez Estate...

"I, Ceceilia Mendez, officially reject you, Mark Something-or-Other, as your future mate. I renounce the fated mating bond between us and refuse the Luna title to your vampire coven."

There, it was done.

The Alpha vampire could only look in devastation as Ceceillia fulfilled her promise into breaking her fated mating bond to him, thus earning her the scorn from their families. "I officially accept your rejection," he said morosely as he fought back the tears and lowered his head in shame. "I release you from the mating bond. May you find peace within yourself."

"That's all I ask," Ceceillia beamed as she collected her purse and sauntered away from him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do, so you and your family can see yourselves out."

"I hope you're happy," her father growled. "You just brought a bad name on this pack and our family, Ceceillia."

"Like I care, Father. As I said, Mark is not the man I need. Chance and Chace Nguyen are mine and I don't believed in fated soulmates or Druscilla's silly manifesto. Soon, I'll make myself known to all of the supernatural world and the twins will be mine for the mating."

She was sure of it. But little did she know was that her rejection of Mark was the start of a domino effect that would begin her fall from grace.

I know that's right, folks! And poor Matt! He really didn't deserve to be treated like garbage. But her loss will be another mate's gain as I have a side chapter waiting for him before act two is wrapped up!

But coming up next, we're going to see the Gold Fin coven come together as Marithe is to submit in more ways than one. Stick around, people, because we're going to see a lot of craziness going on!

Dedication: BilliePaige88. Song: "Sorry" by Beyonce.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!