Chapter Seven: Four-Way Passions (Mature! Reader Discretion Advised!)

At the Gold Fin Coven, the next morning...

Lachlan woke with a start, the clock on the nightstand at the right side of the bed reading five-fifty. His heart was racing a mile a minute while his skin was tingling with ecstatic pleasures as Chace's arm wrapped around his slender waist.

"Lachlan?"

He turned around to see a stirring Chance, his eyes glowing sea-green with wanton desire. "Alpha," he breathed, his pulse slightly slowing down as he felt the calming presence of his shared mate. "I-"

The stern Nguyen twin chuckled lowly as he sat up in the bed, letting a sleeping Marithe get closer to his brother. "You feel it, don't you?" he asked gently. "It's the mating bond that calls out to you and demands that you submit to your lover. You can't deny yourself and you want to fall into the passions that wait for you, do you?

Lachlan bit back a groan as he felt a tide of goose flesh race up and down his spine, liquid fire flowing through his bloodstream as he stared into the eyes of Chance. "What's happening to me?" he asked, voice slurring slightly with lust.

"It's your heat, baby boy," a now-awake Chance replied seductively as he pulled the Omega into his arms. "It's coming to you with a fiery vengeance and you know it, even for a former Alpha like yourself."

As Luciane in his former life, he knew that any Omega would feel the first few waves of one's heat with a fiery vengeance, especially for male Omegas as they wouldn't be able to knot yet would produce slick through their holes. Some were unfortunate to be called whores if one was in a homophobic pack that despises male Omegas. Others wouldn't know due to taking a vow to remain celibate or taking suppressants to block any Betas and Alphas from going overboard. Now that he was a male Omega merman, Lachlan would need to govern himself in submitting to Druscilla's desires.

You know you want this, Luciane, a voice inside his head said gently. Druscilla wouldn't kid around with this new mating bond that you share with the twins AND Marithe. You want them as much as they want you.

"Poor Omega," Chance said, his voice deepening and melodic as his brother pulled Lachlan deeper into his embrace. To Chace, "Nouis, tend to him first. He could use your gentle and sensual pleasures as I would only break him recklessly."

Chace chuckled, his voice also deep and melodic like steel drums. "But of course, Moinos," he replied, letting his merman side take over before he made Lachlan face him with desire in his eyes. He caressed Lachlan's bare chest and stomach. "Would you like to be tended to, my Omega? Would you like to make our bond be known?"

Lachlan took a deep breath, ready to cut his losses. "Yes, Alpha," he breathed, his voice now light and airy as he let Chance pull him into a deep kiss, their tongues swirling and twirling with heat.

***************

Marithe knew that Chance and Chace were ready for his and Lachlan's heats.

And he knew that it was inevitable for his body to let him know that his Alphas wanted him as much as Lachlan did. And surprisingly enough, he knew that Lachlan wanted him as much as he wanted all three of them.

But he didn't want to submit as easily as Lachlan did. The majority of him was still thinking like an Alpha and he didn't want anyone else to dominate him. He wanted to be the one to dominate an Omega as he did when he had Thierry in his bed in the past.

The magic that bound him to the ways of Druscilla and the others, however, had other plans as his body heat was rising and his backside was starting to produce the intoxicating slick that would captivate his Alphas and Lachlan. He finally stirred awake as he saw that the three of them were already lost in a whirlwind of desires.

"Good morning, baby boy," Chance purred as he broke away from Lachlan's lips and let his twin take over the session. "Sleep well?"

Marithe's breathing was hitched as a wave of heat crashed over him. "What's happening?" he said.

The Alpha snickered, pulling the Omega closer to him as their underwear-clad erections brushed against each other. "Don't you get it, love? It's your heat and your body is calling to mine as we're meant to finally become one to seal our bonds," he said huskily. "You can't fight it any longer, Marithe. You want me, my brother, and even Lachlan as much as you do because the Moon Goddess, Arianna and her coven, the other supernatural gods and goddesses, and even Thierry himself approved of the bond."

"N-no I d-don't," Marithe stammered, his hole starting to get wetter and wetter with slick. "I want-"

"It doesn't matter what you want from your past," Chance interrupted sternly. "You're no longer an Alpha ready to dominate, boy. You're meant to be dominated in this new life, an Omega that is bound to me and my brother as well as Lachlan. Make no mistake, Chace and I would love to see you and Lachlan enjoy some time with each other, but that can wait  for another time. Right now, the four of us will bond with each other as Chance and I place our marks on you two and let our coven and others in the town know that you are ours. We will never let you or Lachlan go, Marithe Deinos. And despite your ornery aura, you know that I am right."

Marithe knew the truth, the magic that was instilled in him by Arianna making his body grow weaker and weaker the longer he wanted to resist. "Alpha," he breathed as a whine. "Please."

"What do you need, MArithe?" Chance said as he lowered his hands through Marithe's underwear until they reached his cock. "Say it. Voice your wicked desires."

Now or never, a voice inside his head said as he took a deep breath. "Please fuck me. Please fuck me like I know Chace and Lachlan will."

The answer came in the form of a kiss that was full of heat and want as Chance Nguyen climbed on top of him.

Gentle reader, if I am haste to end this chapter early because I want you to only imagine what will follow, then forgive me because I can only let you all use your imaginations for a morning of wicked bliss between our Omegas and their Alphas. Because I am only allowing myself to be as explicit as possible for the first time for these young men. But never fear because there will be more opportunities to let myself cross into forbidden waters and go into details for moments like this.

Sorry for the fade-to-black moment, folks, but I'm limiting this chapter because a moment like this is meant to be kept as vague as possible. Especially for a first-time mating ritual like this one.

Anyway, we're going to be introduced to the femme-fatale of the story as she learns that the twins are no longer available for bachelorhood. Stay tuned, bitches, because this is when the story starts adding dramatic tension!

Song: "Sing it Back" by Moloko. Dedication: AliKatMeow.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!