Summary/Disclaimer/What You Need to Know

Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox were in dire need of a second chance.

After screwing up big time by rejecting their first mate Thierry Lemieux (thus causing him to lose their unborn Alpha sons), they became the pariahs of the supernatural community and their lives went into a downward spiral that led them to serve life sentences in prison for the deaths of their chosen soulmates (Thierry's ex-sisters and cousin).

No one would let them forget their bad choices and there was no escape from the memories that lingered in their mind. If anything, both former Alpha wolves were ready to die and enter into the underworld to face eternal damnation for their sins.

That is, until the Moon Goddess (Thierry's actual mother) offers them a deal: new lives, new identities, being a part of the supernatural, and new mates to whip them into shape...in exchange for their souls. And of course, they accept without hesitation.

But it looks like their road to redemption is going to be met with several surprises: them having two dominating Alpha mates and being submissive Omegas, a new crop of drag queens (all witches), the return of Ariana Vivacious and her coven, and Thierry making an appearance with his husband-to-be (who doesn't like the boys at all).

Matt and Luciane- or rather, Marithe and Lachlan- are in for the wildest ride of their lives. And it WON'T be a pretty ride!

Copyright 2023 by JayDEvers, all rights reserved. No part of this story may be photocopied, resold, republished, redistributed, or reuploaded without the consent of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events mentioned are used in a fictional manner and any resemblance to the persons mentioned-living or dead- are purely coincidental.

***************

All right, my lovelies, it is officially on! Matthieux Rosseaux-Yanez and Luciane Moranox are back in this story and their road to redemption is...well, it's not going to be easy as they went from disgraced Alphas to Omega pool boys. And if you haven't read what happened in "Good Boys Never Lie," then I STRONGLY recommend reading Thierry Lemieux's story so you can get a good handle of what to expect and how things went down before we officially get to business!

Now, there's going to be the return of Arianna's witch coven alongside Thierry's appearances, but there's also going to be new faces (a vengeful enemy included) and a lot of chaos in the mix. If you thought "Good Boys Never Lie" was a hoot and a half, then SONL is going to be one for the record books.

For this story, there'll be some recaps from GBNL alongside flashbacks featuring my boys time with the Gruesome Threesome (Tiana, Fianna, and Mi'Chelle- none of them returning, that's for sure). And there's going to be some tear-jerkers as well.

As for the content of this story, the sexual kind will be of the fade-to-black moments (except for a few sexually-explicit moments, meaning that I'll be marking this story as "mature" for my sake as well as yours), but this story will be mainly safe. All the same, folks, SONL is going to be the endgame for the GBNL duology as I make sure that Marithe (Matthieux) and Lachlan (Luciane) will get their happily-ever-after! So make sure to read GBNL first, you guys, so you'll know what to expect and who's who! I'll post opening statements and the Spotify playlist sample in the next two chapters before the prologue drops! For now, show this writer some love and...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!