Oliver

watching the movie with Ivy sparked something in me watching her be so curious about things she's never been through but i know she'll enjoy wanting to make a move really bad but i don't dare too not paying attention to what's going on around us until i see Dawson reaching over to touch her hair which sparked rage , rage i'v never felt before moving ivy onto my lap with one move looking Dawson down continuing to watch the movie i can feel ivy moving around trying to get comfortable not knowing what she's doing to me i can't help but grunt letting her know to stop moving around as the two love birds run upstairs instantly knowing tonight is going to be a very very long night telling ivy the same thing .

laying down trying to get comfortable inviting ivy to join me since she can't get comfortable since i took up the long side of the couch , smart move i think to myself very smart move until i felt ivy move around in'front of me knowing shes getting horny from the sounds filling the house mainly from the movie and the sound of the other two fucking knowing Dawson is probably hoping we'll join but i don't dare ask if she want's too i know she's a virgin and i wan't to be the first to take that sweet shit from her.

 ' do u need help cupcake' seeing her turn around i look down at her asking her again 'do you need help your moving around like u need to touch yourself do u need help yes or no' ivy just shakes her head yes at me making me feel excited but i know i need a verbal response before i do anything 'words princess i won't touch u unless u use your words now yes or no ' 'ye, yes please'.hearing the those words come from her pretty little got me going getting up slowly i tell her 'if i do anything u don't like let me know and i'll stop just say the words and i will , i won't fuck you unless u want me too either u understand me ' 'yes' moving above her i began undressing her on the couch ripping her shirt off then her little shorts chuckling at the sight of the shorts being ripped but admiring how good she looks naked under me making me feel extremely hard but i know i need to control my urge .

'have you ever been touched before or touched yourself love , i need the truth princess ' 'no' 'lies love i heard u touching yourself in my shower that one day i know how good u felt by the way u did it but i'm going to make u feel 20 times more better than that' seeing her cheeks glow red i know she realizes she's been caught thinking i didn't know for the longest time but i did ,moving my hands slowly down to her clit i watch her nod in approval watching her move to the touch hearing her moan quietly not wanting the others to hear , 'i'm going to show u something love' saying that i get up and move down between her legs placing my head in between kissing her thighs on each side making my way to her clit licking and sucking making her feel the best way possible something she's never felt before making her want more slipping my hand through putting one finger in as i'm still working my tongue waiting for a reaction but i got nothing but sweet moans from approval . 'i'm about to cum Oliver' 'then cum for me baby' watching her unfold in front of me seeing her squirt all over my hand leaning down to lick all the juices from her clit making her jump a whimper knowing that was probably her first time cumming like that moving away from her going into the kitchen to grab a wet rag to clean her off with walking back to her to help she looks at me cheeks red 'i didn't know i could do that ' 'do what princess' 'well whatever that was the thing that went all over your hands ' 'that's called squirting baby' 'oh' 'don't be shy it's perfectly normal i promise , now come lets get u some clothes and go to bed'

super short chapter ik i'm sorry !!!!!