chapter nine

It's been like three days since I had lunch with the Kardashians. These past days I visited more friends, among them Cami and Suki who were very happy to see me again.

I was taking a shower when I heard my phone ring. I got out of the water and wrapped myself in a towel, quickly answering the call.

"Hey Jen," I said as I demisted the mirror to see my reflection.

"Hey, how are you, Y/n?" my assistant responded.

"I'm good, what's up?"

"Jimmy Fallon's team called me this morning, they want you to go to tonight's show," Jennifer told me. I frowned and put the phone on speaker.

"Like tonight, tonight? That's a bit sudden, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's just eager to have you back. Everyone missed you" She said.

"That's sweet," I smiled. "Yeah okay, I'll go"

"Great, your driver is gonna be at your place at seven" Jen informed me.

"Thanks Jen, bye bye" I hung up the call and started dressing myself. I was going to lunch with the Hadids sisters today and Bella was picking me up.

Like forty five minutes later I got a call from the gate telling me that Bella was coming in. I grabbed my glasses and purse and went downstairs. As soon as I opened the door I saw my friend's car parked in the driveway.

"Hi, babe" I smiled while getting in the car.

"Hello, beautiful" Bella kissed my cheek and started the car.

After 15 minutes we arrived at the restaurant, it was a place we have been going to since we were teens. It had a patio in the back that sheltered us from the paparazzi so we could talk in peace.

Once the girl at the reception saw us, she called a waitress to direct us to our table where Gigi was already sitting.

"Heyy" Gigi smiled and stood up to hug us both. She's honestly one of the nicest people I've ever met.

"You look so pretty, Gi" I said while sitting down next to Bella and in front of the blonde.

"Aw thanks, I've missed you.' I can't believe that the last time I saw you was on Kylie's birthday" She replied, grabbing my hand and squeezing it once.

"Yeah, I got so fucking wasted that night" I chuckled. "Oh my god Bella, isn't this like your tenth month without alcohol?" I asked, making her beautiful smile appear.

"Mhm, almost eleventh" She said proudly.

"Shit, I'm so proud of you, sis" Gigi told her sister who thanked her nodding her head softly.

"Yeah that's big, baby" I smiled. I asked Gigi about her baby and she smiled at the mention of her daughter.

"Oh she's growing up so fast, last night we were drawing together and she drew herself wearing a big princess dress with a crown," Gigi laughed.

"Aw, she's so cute" I chuckled.

"Yeah, we went horseback riding a few weeks ago and she already loves horses like her mommy and auntie," Bella added with a smile.

"I wanna meet her," I said as Gigi nodded.

"Yes, you'd love her," She said.

"I'm sure I would, babe"

We ate for a period of one hour but we stayed for two more chatting and catching up.

Once we were done, Bella and Gigi headed off to the older Hadid's house. They invited me but I told them that I had to prepare for Jimmy Falon so we kissed goodbye and each went their way.