chapter two

A/N: hellooooo this chapter is long sorry. i hope you're enjoying the story❤️

"Hey, you okay?" Kendall asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We were both lying in her bed only wearing our underwear, she had her arms hugging my body while I cuddled on her chest.

"Yeah, sorry" I gave her a quick smile and kissed her lips.

"C'mon baby, what's wrong?" She insisted.

"I was just thinking about tonight, and... about us" I said with a simple shrug. She kept quiet and looked at me waiting for me to continue. "You know I love you, right?" I asked, sitting up and straddling her.

"I don't know, maybe" She said, rolling her eyes and looking away playfully.

I scoffed and kissed the corner of her lips sensually and then just when she was about to pull me closer I moved a little back and looked at her with a smile. Kendall looked at me confused so I just laughed and kissed her cheek.

"I love you with my soul" I said.

Kenny looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes, her face softened and as she placed her hands on my cheeks.

"Then tell me what's wrong, baby," Kenny said.

"I think I'm ready to make our relationship public" I blurred out. She smiled sweetly and kissed my lips tenderly.

"Why? I don't wanna hurry you, I don't care, I love-" She started.

"No, but I want to. I want to hold you and kiss you and dance with you tonight" I said with excitement in my voice. Ken watched my facial expressions, admiring every movement of my mouth.

"I love you so much" She giggled and started kissing all over my face making me chuckle.

"Ken- Kenny, stop" I said between laughs. "We have to get ready"

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry" She kissed my lips one more time and stood up from the bed, stretching out her hand for me to get up too.

After almost three or four hours, everyone in the house was ready to leave.

I was wearing a low-rise jean, a short white tank top and a formula one leather jacket. My hair was loose and wavy. Ariel, Kylie's makeup artist, did my eye makeup with an eyeliner that highlighted my foxy, dark eyes.

"You look so hot, babe" Kylie flattered me as I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you, you're gorgeous" I said, as she hugged my waist.

"Okay, stop fucking you two" Kendall told us, entering the kitchen.

"Are you jealous, baby?" I asked with a seductive tone. Kendall blushed as Kylie chuckled at her sister. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful" I whispered to her ear.

My girlfriend smiled and pecked my lips. "You too, love"

"Okay, let's go! We're gonna be late!" Hailey walked into the kitchen clapping her hands with Justin following behind her.

"Yeah, c'mon" Ky nodded and we left the house.

We left in Kylie's car and drove to the VIP entrance where we met the others.

"Oh my gosh!" Victoria yelled, hugging the Jenners.

"My favourite sisters," Stassie said, also hugging them.

"You look happy,'' Carter said to me, grabbing my arm as we started to walk towards where the stages were.

"I am happy," I replied with a smile.