chapter one

"Bella!" I said excitedly. "Wake up, we're here!" I filled her face with kisses as she laughed and wrapped her arms around my back, throwing me on top of her.

"My little baby!" She said and hugged me tighter.

I chuckled and got out of her embrace.

"You guys are too cute" Sydney said as Devon laughed while she recorded us with her camera.

"Hey volg!" Bella smiled and waved.

"Let's wake up Kelsey" Syd whispered and ran to the other side of the jet where the redhead was curled up with a blanket.

"Here" Dev handed me her camera and pointed at our friend. I laughed softly as Devon approached the sleeping Kelsey. "Kels, wake up! Wake up, we're here!" She yelled, throwing herself on top of the girl.

Kelsey shot her eyes open and sat up quickly but when she saw us laughing she covered herself with her blanket again.

"We're going to Coachella!!" Bella screamed from behind and hugged me by the waist, resting her chin on my shoulder.

I gave the camera back to Devon and the five of us got off the jet. A car was already waiting for us at the airport exit which took us to the house where we were staying for the whole weekend.

When we arrived, Victoria, Stassie, Carter, and Noah were already waiting for us. As soon as we entered the house I heard a loud scream which I recognized right away.

"Y/n!" Victoria yelled, running towards me and jumping into a hug. I laughed at my friend and hugged her back.

"You look so good" I said to Vic who blushed a bit.

"I fucking love you, stop" She laughed and hugged me one more time.

After all that yelling Stas, Carter and Noah walked into the room and we greeted them all.

I was going to unpack later so I left the bags in my room and we went down to the pool with my bikini on. Coachella starts tomorrow so today would be a relaxing day before the big festival.

I was outside chatting and doing tiktoks with Stassie and Vic when my phone rang.

"Hi Kenny" I smiled, answering the FaceTime call.

"Hey baby, you look pretty," She said, making me smile uncontrollably.

"Aww" Stas and Vic pouted from behind me.

"Shut up" I giggled and stood up.

"Is that the bikini I bought you?" Ken asked, seeing what I was wearing. It was a quite revealing dark blue two-piece swimsuit.

"Yeah, I really like it," I said, fixing the straps on my shoulders.

"Mhm, it looks good on you" Kendall hummed, pulling her sunglasses down to her nose.

"Thank you, baby. So, did you just call me to flirt or...?" I raised my eyebrows and sat on one of the deck chairs next to the pool.

"No, I um..." She chuckled. "Kylie and I just landed with the Biebers so we're just waiting for security to drive us to Kim's house," She said. That's when I realised that she was still at the airport.

"Good. Have you eaten?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. We bought some sandwiches here so we're good," she said, adjusting her sunglasses.

"Is it y/n?" I heard a voice ask. Ken nodded and a head popped up on the screen.

"Hey, baby girl" Kylie waved with a smile on her lips.