CHAPTER2️⃣2️⃣

~Author's P.O.V~

Minji spent the night in Hanni's place. Don't get naughty thoughts guys. She slept in another room. But, of course, she was very much eager to sleep in the same room as Hanni.

The next morning Minji got up early and got ready to leave. It was work day already. Getting out of the room, she met with Hanni.

"Um, I wanted to ask you something," Minji said. Hanni nodded her head and came near her to listen.

"Next weekend, we're going to our farmhouse. It's a family thing of ours and I think Mj should go too. He'll like it there," Minji proposed.

Indeed it would be nice for Mj. The love she couldn't get from Hanni's family, perhaps her family could provide it for him. But she was nervous. "Does your family know about him?" Hanni asked, worry visible in her eyes.

Her question made Minji smile a little bit. "Well, mom already knows. And about others, I'll just give them a surprise. Believe me, they'll love him!" Minji assured. "Okay, you can take him," Hanni replied. But her reply made Minji drop her smile.

"When I said I'm taking Mj, I also meant you. You're coming too," she said looking straight at her eyes.

"B-but don't you think it'd be awkward! Your family would

be there and I....," she couldn't finish her sentence.

Minji cut her off and said, "It won't be awkward. You're family too." "Saying this she went out of her apartment. Now, hanni just stood there with her heart beating like crazy. Her warm words made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

~HANNI's P.O.V~

The days were going by smoothly. Nowadays I enjoyed going to work. Mj was also very happy to be able to meet her dad everyday. What could go wrong!

"Why does she smile so much these days! Is she secretly dating?" Rei asked while looking at her phone.

My desk was beside hers so I could hear her clearly. She probably was scrolling down the bear fanclub again. Now that I was in the group, I knew what exactly she was talking about. Everyday different people uploaded different pictures of Minji. I couldn't figure out, how exactly they managed to click those photos. Most of them were from when she walked through the lobby.

Some of them were taken during meetings. These girls had some guts! If she ever found out about this group, they were as good as fired.

"Do you realize that, if she finds out about this group, you guys are all fired?" I asked while working. "Why are saying 'you guys'? You'll be fired too," she replied tilting her head towards me.

Yeah, she was kinda right. I wanted to say something but suddenly I felt nauseous and ran to the washroom. I was eating a lot of ice cream these days, maybe that's why

~Time skip~

It was the weekend again. Minji came very early in the morning to pick us up. Mj was still half asleep so Minji picked him up in her arms. A hot girl looked hotter, with a child in her arms!

This time Minji brought the driver. The three of us sat in the backseat. It was about three hours ride. minji and Mj were playing games on their phone and I was getting bored. So I decided to scroll through my news feed.

I was looking at the pictures of Minji in the group's media. Then suddenly my phone was snatched away from my hands. "Bear Fanclub! What kind of group is this!" Minji said while scrolling through it.

"Give me back my phone! Don't you think it's rude!" I complained while trying to grab the phone but failed miserably. Then she looked at me and said, "Speaking of rude, taking someone's photos without their permission, what would you call it?"

"Why are you asking me? I didn't take those photos!" I tried to defend myself. "So that's how mom knows everything about the gossips. She must have a fake id!" Minji spoke with a serious face. Now I was freaking out internally.

"Are you mad? Can you please ignore this! If you do anything then the girls will kill me," I pleaded. Then her serious face suddenly changed into a bear one. She smirked and said, "I'll let this one slide, so that you can keep looking at my photos." I closed my eyes and looked away from her. This was so embarrassing!

As soon as the car stopped, Mj just jumped out of Minji's lap and started running. The farmhouse was quite big and there was a huge lawn in front of it. There was a beautiful lake on one side and woods on the other side. All of it looked like a dream to me.

I could see the president in the yard from afar. An old man was also there doing barbecue. I figured it was Minji's father. I was busy looking at them when two people approached us.

"Hey Min, long time no see. How's everything going!" The young man said while hugging Minji.

Minji looked very happy at that moment. They were probably her family. Then breaking the hug she looked at me.

"Let me introduce you guys. This is my one and only cousin, Taehyung. And that's his wife, Jennie," she said looking at me. Then she looked at them and said, "This is Hanni. And the kid running over there, that's my son."

The expressions on their faces clearly showed that, they didn't expect this news.

~~~~~~~~