31

* As you may have guessed, I am going to be uploading Mon, Wed and Friday until I finish this story. I am yet to decide how this is going to end, so I don't know when the end will be. Please leave comments of anything you want to see included. Thanks as always for reading *

*** I am well aware that Lando did not win this race but in my mind he did🧡***

As the laps counted down, the nerves were building in the garage but Lando and his engineers stayed calm on the radio. Pit stops for both McLarens had gone smoothly, helping them keep track position. Caitlyn grabbed Max's hand everytime Lando's car went down the home straight and there was now only one lap to go. Adam was pacing back and forth, watching the screens then moving to the garage entrance on repeat. The engineers and pit teams had climbed up onto the pit wall railings ready to cheer Lando across the line as winner with Oscar coming in third. The sound was nothing like Caitlyn had experienced before and as the chequered flag waved, her, Max and Adam jumped into a group hug. All three had tears streaming from their eyes. As the crowd continued to scream and cheer, they made their way to the podium area where the cars would come in to park.

Lando pulled up in front of the number 1 sign and climbed out of his car. He waved to the crowd before taking off his helmet and crouching down at the side of his car, his forehead resting against the fibreglass. He seemed to be taking it all in. As he stood up, he raced towards his team and straight into Zak's arms. Caitlyn could tell this meant everything to him and the team. He received pats and fist bumps from all the team before Adam swarmed him into a hug. Caitlyn could hear the emotional sobs coming from both Norris' men before Max joined in, also still in tears. Then their eyes met, Lando breaking away from his family and moving towards Caitlyn. Without thinking of the consequences of his actions he locked his lips on to hers. She grabbed his wet face and wiped away his tears as they broke apart.

C- I am so proud of you Lando. That was amazing!

L- I cannot believe this is all real. I am so happy you were here to see it

M- Sorry to interrupt you guys but I think you have just announced your "relationship" to the world

They all looked up to see their faces being broadcast across the track and into the homes of everyone watching the race. Caitlyn let go of him as discreetly as she could and stepped backwards hiding herself in the crowd. Lando looked on worried but was pulled away to be weighed and attend the post race interviews. Max had somehow understood the situation and moved backwards himself, almost as if he was a bodyguard for Caitlyn. He gently squeezed her hand before letting go, as she gave him a thankful smile. They watched as Oscar came onto the podium, followed by George and finally Lando. His smile could light up the world and as he locked eyes with Caitlyn again, she knew in that moment, he was going to be her person for life.

After more celebrations, Max and Caitlyn had made their way back to the house. Lando was attending the fan stage with Oscar then having dinner with his family and grandparents. Of course Max and Caitlyn had been invited but they both felt it was right to let Lando celebrate this with his family. She was also exhausted from all the events of the day, still feeling a bit groggy from her panic that morning and the come down from all the adrenaline. Once in the safe haven of her bedroom, she turned the taps on for her bath and pulled her notebook out of her bag. After settling into the warm water, she began to write. 

Dear Lando,

It has been some time since I've written anything down for you and I'm not even sure I will even let you see this but after today, it just felt right. Today was a rollercoaster of emotions, starting in your arms. The place I feel most content and safe, probably for the first time in my life. You have no idea what you have done for me over the time I have known you, and more so since my mum died. You have shown me what a family is truly like, with your family but also as our own little family of three (you, me and Max 😂). You have given me a home when I had nothing but most off all, you have shown me what it is like to be loved. I don't know if that's how you actually feel, but to me it is everything, and for that I want to thank you. 

What can I say about this afternoon? It started off as one of the worst moments for me, almost passing out or having a panic attack (if that's even what it was) but once again my knight in shining armour was there for me, then you climb into the car and perform like that? How do you do it? How are you so brave and focussed and so bloody amazing???? I am in awe of you

I guess there is a new chapter in my life that I will be getting used to, since we accidently kissed on the global stage but I know I will be able to navigate it with you by my side. I am ready to jump in with both feet.

I am eternally grateful for you and today made me the proudest person in the world.

Always yours,

Caitlyn xx

She climbed out of the bath and lay down on the bed, with her phone and notebook beside her, with a huge content smile on her face. At some point she fell asleep and was woken up with Lando bursting in through her bedroom door. He was still on a high from the day, the smile making his face hurt but he couldn't stop it even if he tried. He pulled Caitlyn to her feet and smashed his lips against hers.  Unlike earlier, this kiss was full of passion and need. She returned the hunger by grabbing at his clothes, she wanted this more than anything. His clothes were being thrown across the room as he untied the belt of her dressing gown. He stepped away from her slightly, scanning every inch of her naked body before she rushed back to his grasp. As they fell onto the bed, he let out a groan of pleasure as she pulled his boxers off, releasing his hard penis before taking it in her hand. 

His lips moved from her mouth down her neck and stopped at each nipple, making her arch her back in pleasure as he did. As his hands travelled down further, he could feel how ready she was for him. 

C- Please Lando, I want this 

It was all he needed to hear as he pushed himself inside her, them both letting out involuntary groans. He wanted to take this slowly. This wasn't about fucking but about making love to her. Every time he drew out, he could feel Caitlyn's legs pulling him back closer. She was almost begging him, without speaking and it was more difficult to take it slowly, than he thought. After lots more kissing, slowly and hard and passionate, Lando could feel Caitlyn was getting close. She could feel the spring in her stomach beginning to tighten with pleasure, and she knew it wouldn't take much more to tip her over the edge.

L- Fuck Caitlyn, I am so close. Come for me. Make me feel you explode around my dick

It was all that was needed, as her orgasm took over her. It was like nothing she had experienced before and her whole body shuddered as she came down from her high, just as Lando hit his high, coming inside her. He collapsed onto her chest as they both caught their breath before he rolled onto the bed beside her. As sleep threatened to take over both of them, Caitlyn heard Lando mumble something from behind her.

L- This was the best day of my life!