episode 8

episode eight | the final moment

Day 6
outfit 7

Aria sits alone in the girl's tent, the soft glow of the lantern casting shadows on the fabric walls as she absentmindedly curls her hair, the rhythmic hum of a familiar tune escaping her lips

Aria sits alone in the girl's tent, the soft glow of the lantern casting shadows on the fabric walls as she absentmindedly curls her hair, the rhythmic hum of a familiar tune escaping her lips. Yet, despite the tranquil ambiance, her mind is far from at ease.

Her thoughts drift back to the unexpected conversation with Minsu earlier, replaying the moment in her mind like a broken record. How could Minsu inquire about her relationship with Jinyoung before making her decision for Paradise? The audacity of the question lingers in Aria's thoughts, leaving her feeling unsettled and conflicted.

Is it even fair to consider someone else's feelings in such a crucial decision?

With a frustrated sigh, Aria shakes her head, a tangle of emotions swirling within her. The weight of uncertainty bears down on her shoulders, the heaviness of the situation gnawing at her conscience. She knows she should be focused on preparing for the challenges ahead, but the nagging doubts refuse to be silenced.

Lost in her thoughts, Aria continues to twirl the curling iron through her hair, each twist and turn a futile attempt to distract herself from the turmoil brewing within.

Aria's ears perk up at the sound of voices outside, causing her to pause mid-hum as she leans in to eavesdrop on the conversation. The familiar tones of Jinyoung and Minsu prompt her curiosity, her mind racing with questions. Are they back already? What could they be talking about?

"Why is it so quiet?" Jinyoung's voice filters through the tent fabric, followed by Minsu's response, their words tinged with the early morning tranquility.

Intrigued, Aria inches closer to the tent entrance, torn between revealing her presence or feigning sleep. Before she can make a decision, the zipper is pulled down, revealing Minsu's face with a surprised expression.

"Oh, Aria-ssi," Minsu murmurs, her eyes widening at the unexpected encounter.

Aria offers a soft smile in return, her curiosity piqued. "Hi. You're back already?"

Minsu nods, her gaze flickering with curiosity as Jinyoung steps into view. "Aria-ssi, why are you all by yourself? Are you feeling unwell?" Jinyoung inquires, concern etched in his features.

Aria shakes her head, amusement dancing in her eyes. "No, I'm fine. Just curling my hair," she explains, gesturing to the curling iron in her hand.

Though Jinyoung seems skeptical, he accepts her answer with a nod. "Alright. Let me know when you're done. I was thinking of heading to the beach," he suggests casually.

Aria's heart skips a beat at the unexpected invitation, her mind whirling with a mix of excitement and confusion. Jinyoung just returned from Paradise with Minsu, yet he's inviting her for a walk, with Minsu standing right there. She offers a hesitant smile. "Sure, I'll join you."