episode 2

episode two | twisted

Previously on 'Single's Inferno 2'

Aria's soft smile radiates warmth as she gazes up at Yoongjae, the anticipation palpable in the air. "Who would you have chosen?"

Yoongjae's eyes meet hers, his expression sincere and unwavering. "You," he replies, his voice carrying a depth of feeling that resonates through the moment.

-

Aria and Dongwoo stroll side by side along the shore, the sound of waves crashing against the sand accompanying their quiet conversation. Aria clutches the polaroid camera in her hands, each click capturing a fragment of their shared experience, destined to become cherished memories.

Dongwoo's gaze drifts down to Aria's smiling face, his words carrying a gentle reassurance. "You have a beautiful smile, Aria-ssi," he says softly. "Keep showing me that smile more often, okay?" His tone carries an undercurrent of sincerity and admiration, lingering in the tranquil ambiance that envelops them.

-

The tension in the air is palpable as the interviewer's question hangs in the space between them, its significance weighing heavily on Aria's mind. "Who did you give your postcard to?" The words echo, demanding an answer that holds the key to her heart's deliberations.

Aria's eyes dart around, her nerves betraying her uncertainty. With a deep breath, she focuses on the camera before her, her voice steady despite the turmoil within. "I gave my postcard to... Hanbin-ssi," she reveals, the weight of her decision reflected in the gravity of her words.

----

Jinkyung, Hanhae, Dahee, and Kyuhyun settle onto the sofa, their anticipation palpable as they prepare to delve back into the unfolding drama of the show. Jinkyung, grappling with the unexpected turn of events, breaks the silence with a tentative question. "We left off with Aria-ssi choosing Hanbin-ssi, right?"

Dahee affirms her observation with a solemn nod. "Yeah, it caught us all off guard."

Hanhae and Kyuhyun chime in with their own reflections on the surprising twist. Kyuhyun, his voice tinged with a hint of disbelief, adds, "I was so sure she was going to give her postcard to Yoongjae, but she really is unpredictable, isn't she?"

Hanhae's agreement comes with a wry chuckle. "She's certainly keeping us on our toes. Aria-ssi knows how to play the game."

Jinkyung laughs while agreeing with him. "Let's get back to the story, shall we?"

----

DAY 2

outfit 2: