episode 1

episode one | the meeting

outfit 1

Descending the winding staircase into the inferno, Aria's whispered plea resonates through the cavernous space: "Please, don't fall." Each step quickens her heart, mixing anticipation with apprehension.

The flickering campfire casts enticing shadows, drawing her closer to nine strangers encircling the flames, their faces aglow in the fire's mesmerizing dance.

In the morning light, the scene unfolds like a painting, the sun's warmth painting the sky in hues of cerulean blue. Aria's senses awaken to the scent of dew-kissed grass and the campfire's crackle, stirring a blend of excitement and nerves.

Approaching the circle, she feels a comfortable silence among the group. With a polite bow and a shy smile, she greets her fellow contestants, her "Hello" met with intrigued whispers and admiring glances.

Suddenly, a single word breaks the silence—a whispered "Wow." Startled, Aria's eyes meet deep, intense brown orbs, causing her heart to skip a beat.

In the charged silence, Aria and the stranger engage in an unspoken exchange, their eyes locked in a dance of tension and curiosity. With each passing moment, the air crackles with palpable energy, mirroring the sparks flying from the campfire.

----

The room erupts into a cacophony of loud gasps and excited exclamations as the four hosts of the show unleash their jubilant reactions. Cho Kyuhyun, unable to contain his excitement, is the first to break the stunned silence.

"Is that what they mean when they say 'love at first sight'?" he exclaims, his voice tinged with palpable joy as he basks in the unfolding spectacle.

Lee Dahee can't help but chuckle at Kyuhyun's animated response. "Your ears are as red as tomatoes right now, oppa," she teases, her laughter ringing out amidst the infectious energy of the room.

Hong Jinkyung and Hanhae join in the merriment, their laughter cascading like a melody through the air. Hanhae, his gaze fixed on the screen, is quick to voice his astonishment.

"Whoa, she is like a magnet," he observes, his eyes alight with intrigue. "Did you see the way all eyes were on her when she stood there?"

Jinkyung nods in agreement, her expression mirroring Hanhae's sense of awe. "Right, I bet she'll be the star of this season," she predicts, her voice tinged with anticipation.

Dahee, ever the astute observer, chimes in with her own assessment. "Me too. It's only been a few seconds of her gracing our screens, and she's already set a few hearts aflutter, even Kyuhyun oppa's," she quips, her laughter dancing on the airwaves.