🐰•chapter 10

𝟿✩
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚙𝚕! 𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚔𝚣 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚒𝚔 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚋𝚊𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜! ♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I looked at ein then back a Kc. "𝚘-𝚘𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢-" I said stuttering, I never stutter.

I saw Kc look at me, then ein. I knew she wasn't gonna belive that from the look on my face.

she then spoke again. "𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚖𝚊𝚞~𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐." Kc said.

"𝚊𝚑, 𝚝-𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙺𝚌." i was stuttering again, why am I stuttering?

She nodded looking down, but before she walked off she looked up and spoke. "𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?" she asked looked again.

I looked over to ein and he looked back, we both looked back at her before i spoke.

"𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙺𝚌, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎." i said trying not to activate her . "𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚜?" i ask.

She nodded before saying her good bye and left, i let out a sigh of relive and ein did the same.

"𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎." ein said his face a bit red.

"𝚢𝚎𝚊, 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜." pierce said looking out. It soon went quit till ein broke it after a minute. "𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" he said.

"𝚗𝚘, 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝-" pierce quickly said at him, getting more red. "𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐-" he said as he started walking, he grabbed pierces wrist making him walked with him, the both of them linked hands as they walked.

Pierce looked down at the sight of this, and now he was blush hard , the whole walk was quiet then.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

The both of them make it to aphs house, ein rings the bell and after a few she opened the door.

"𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗.." she said walking back in.

Her face was still kinda red from all the crying she did at my house, which still left me concerned.

We followed her in the house to see everyone there, me and ein took a seat on a couch together.

I watched as everyone was talking with each other and stuff till aphmau stood in the middle of everyone and spoke.

"𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕...𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞."