🐺•Chapter nine

𝟾
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐲!! 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐩𝐩𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰ith (•̀ᴗ•́)و

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

That person, the only thing i can't stop thinking about, how she kept talking about HE, who is he? What did he do? Why does aphmau have something to do with him? I was starting to get worried , just keeping this and thinking about is making my head hurt. I thought about asking aph about it so I stood and walked out my house. I wasn't surprised to see aphmau outside arguing in front of my house with EIn. I sighed and walked towards them, as soon as I stopped beside them then both went quiet, I was concerned but I didn't ask about it, I looked at  aphmau and see her smiling like they weren't just arguing. I looked at ein and he looked annoyed and kinda flushed, I looked back at aphmau and said.

"Hey aph, can I talk with you? It's important." I asked looking worried.

She looks at me with concerned and shook her head, she turned to ein as a signal to leave, he got it before turning to leave but spiting his tough out at aph, she did the said and folded her arms.

Once he was gone she turned to me and spoke.

"What did you want to speak about?" She asked looking concerned and put up with ein.

I took a breath and spoke."so you know who Tatiana is?" I watch as hee face slowly went in a state of shock.

"pierce..how do you know that name..?" she asked him, her eyes where half widen.

Pierce hesitated but continued. "um i think its better if you talk more..private..?" he asked looking at her shocked face.

She looked around but turned back to me then nodded, she started walking towards her house and i followed behind her.

While walking i noticed she wasn't speaking mich, like she was trying to comprehend what i said.

We make it to her house and we both walk in, i close the door behind me and look towards her.

She was facing the opposite way of me, till she turned to me.

"pierce, how do you know that name." she asked the same questionn but her voice was more shaky.

"i um.. Might have met someone that one time at the ball." i explained but more slower cause it seemed like the more i tell her the more she would freak out.

She moved closer and spoke. "did this person tell you anything that sound important..?" she asked trying to calm down and not panic.

"yea she did, she said how he is back? Who is he by the way?" after i said that her face frozen, and in a matter of i was sitting down with aphmau and aaron in her house, explaining the whole sitiation that happened.

"did anything happened or did she tell you anything else?" aaron asked me while aphmau was on the verge of tears.

After hearing that i instandly remembered the camping incident.

"actually yea, so when we went camping that day, and you guys went somewhere without me, i saw someone." i explained carefully, As Aaron looked more concerned.

"It was a man, with white hair and green eyes." After explaining the features Aaron looked like he would explode any second and aphmau, she was already in tears. I was confused as I told them this information, since they really wasn't telling me anything.

But by there faces, I could tell that whatever  I experienced and saw and all the information i was told, was not good. I looked at Aaron with a concerned face an asked him.

"Aaron, what's gonna happened?" I asked him with a worry face, after I told him about this he seemed less mean to me since I knew something that I wasn't suppose to know or haven't found out yet.

He sighed and looked at me. "Whatever's gonna happened, you don't have to worry, cause everything's gonna be fine, let me and aph talk for a bit ok?"

He asked looking at, I look at aphmau and see her on the verge of tears again, I nod  and watch as Aaron take aphmau out the back of my door, I sigh and sit back on the couch.

All these things was making stressed, right now I wanted to do at lest something to get my mind off it, then at that moment my door knocked, wow Irene probably heard me complaining.

I got up and head for the door, I opened it to see ein there. "Hey ein, did you need something?" I asked him.

He wasn't looking like he was when he was talking with aphmau earlier, he looked fresh like he wasn't worried about anything.

"Hey pierce! Um I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today..?" He asks slowly kinda smiling.

I looked at him for a second before smiling at him, "yea sure bud! Come in." I said and his face lit up, he started walking funny in the house and I watched him before smiling and laughing a bit.

I followed behind and watched as he made himself comfortable on my couch as he always done when he came over.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked, I shrugged as I stood beside him. " I wasn't really doing anything before you came." I said leaning back. He started looking around for something for us to do only to sigh and lean on the couch as-well

"I mean we could watch something?" I asked him, he looked at the tv and smiled and nodded his head. " you can try to find something to watch, because I need to change real quick, and if you want you can change if you want, Ill leave them out you know we're my room is." I said and went towards my room, I hear a "mhm" from him as I walked towards my room.

After changing I walk out the room and head towards the kitchen, I watch as ein gets up and heads to my room, I look for a snack for us for about 10 minutes, I really need to go shopping.

I look in one cabinet to see popcorn I have left over, I take the small unheated bag and turn to microwave it but see ein behind me, I get startled and jump back losing my balance.

I close my eyes as I brace myself to be on the floor right now, but I feel a hand grab my wrist, and a pair  of arms grabbing my waist.

I open my eyes to see eins face close to mines, real close, the both of us both stared at each other, I was hoping he wouldn't notice how pink my cheeks were, but that was to obvious since we were so close.

The more he held me in his arms the more nervous and anxious I became, I felt a spark in my stomach as he held me close. I felt his breath tingle of lips every time he breathed out, the way he looked deep into my eyes with those grey eyes, almost looked like they were shinning.

The sound of knocking was heard, and enough to knock me out my state, so did ein as I saw him looking at the door.

"Um, your still holding me-" I said making ein look back and see he was.

"Oh sorry." He said letting me go, once he let go the spark went away, I soon regret telling him that.

I went to the door and opened it to see Kawaii~Chan at the door, I asked her what she was doing here till I see her face move towards the side of me then back.

"Oh! Kawaii~Chan didn't know you had ein over, did she interrupted anything?" She said, I could tell ein was behind me, but after she said that I immediately started blushing, getting more attention of Kawaii~Chan.

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲! ♥︎