🐷•chapter three

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐰𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐬 😊 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐣𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 (╥_╥)

I looked in my bag to get my stuff but realized I
didn't see my tent, or sleeping bag. I panicked and dig though my bag looking everywhere. I was pulling out everything until I reached the end of the bag. I sat there frozen, then I panicked again and ran to aph.*Aphmau! We have a problem* I said still panicking. *what is it?* she turned around with a confused face. *i left my bag and tent at the house!! What am I gonna do?!?* I said. Aphmau just stares at me like I was stupid. She rubbed her temples and looked at me. *ok well ur gonna wanna ask someone can u share a tent with you.* she said folding her arms.*but aphma-!* I said but was cut off by her.*no buts you should have been focusing on packing right instead of ur hair.* she said putting one hand of her hip. *it's not my fault my I want my hair to be perfect!* I yelled. *yea yea whatever just go ask someone cause I need you and eins help with something need to make y'all useful for once.* she said walking off. *RUDE!* I yelled behind her.

I looked around to see everyone done with there tent, I just sighed and walked over to Kim to see her reading. *hey kimmmm* I said smiling. She sighed and look at me. *what do you want* she said in her high squeaky voice.*sooo u see I left my tent an-* I said but was cut off by her. *no* she said and looking back into her book*kimmmmmmm come oneee plzz just this one time!* I said practically on my knees. *nope like aph said fine someone else* she said getting annoyed. *she didn't say that?* I said confused. *well I did not shoo!* she said getting her mop. *ok fine, just put the mop down. Why do u even have it* I said. *just in case i have to deal with numb skulls like you and ein.* she said pointing at me. *now shoo!!* she said holding it up. *fine* I said walking away, I didn't even try the others so I just sat where my bag was. I don't know what I was gonna do.

Till aphmau came to me.*hey pierce! I have some good news and bad news* she said. *go on?* I said looking up.*so the good news is I found someone u can share with!* she said smiling *really!?!* I asked her.*yes, but the bad news is your gonna have to sleep on the ground or share with them.* she stated.*i don't care! At lest I won't sleep in the wild!*I said *yea ok* she said* wait who am I sharing with?* I asked *oh! Yea, your sharing with ein!* she said smiling. My face then went white, ein out of all people Ein!?! I then some how felt my face get heated. My thoughts got interrupted when a aphmau said something. *ok enough daydreaming now come and help me get wood for the fire.* aphmau said. I shook my head and aphmau turned to ein *hey ein!* she yelled. *come with us to get wood!* she yelled again. *im doing something important right now!!* ein yelled back. *if you don't come I'm selling your gold!* aph threatening ein. He shot up and ran to us. * fine fine fine!!! I'm coming just don't hurt my gold* win pleaded. *yea maybe let's just go* aphmau said leading us. Ein sighed and went after aphmau I followed behind them. We walked in the forest with our axes. Aphmau turned to us. *now I'm making y'all useful I need y'all to do a simple task. Don't be slacking off.* she said facing us. *alright alright fine.* ein said walking off to a tree. *now you can spend time with your cru-* I cut her off. *first off he's not my crush, second don't talk about this while he's around!* I said almost yelling. *why? So he doesn't hear me say your his crushhhh!* aphmau whispered. *i don't have a crush!* I said.*why are you blushing then?* she ask with a smile. I felt my face it was hot. *im not blushing!* I said and turned away. *yea ok now go do your job.* she said. *you don't have to tell me twice!* I said walking over to a tree.

After about 25 minutes we went back to the camp and started the camp fire. We all talked about random stuff when aphmau turned to ein. *oh ein I forgot to tell you Pierce will be sharing a tent with you.*aphmau said. *wait WHAT!!* ein yelled *yea Pierce left his tent and sleep bag* aphmau said. *hah stupid.* kim said *quite kim!* i shouted to her. *but why can't he sleep with someone else!* ein said. *no one wants to share with him* aph said. *ein why ia your face so red?* Kc asked him. I look over to ein. His face was indeed red. *my face is not red!!!* he said. *you guys calm down and just enjoy this night together.* aphmau said, everyone calmed down a bit, but the rest of the night i felt nervous for some reason.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐞 ♥︎