🐹•chapter four

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐦𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨!!

𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I still sat there nervously while everyone was enjoying there time. My thoughts just ran through my head, it felt horrible. Who knew thinking this much would give me a head ach? I can't even do anything now, its ether i sleep in the same tent or, sleep outside, well outside ain't even a option im already outside just not in the wild. Man i can't even have fun knowing im sleeping next to someone i think i like. Keyword: THINK never said i did. I don't know tho, its ether i do like him and i just don't relized it yet, or im probloy stupid. But still i don't even know if he likes boys and the girls just lile shipping us. Well i do feel safe knowing im not yhe only gay person here. Really the only person i ever told was aph and kim.

I sat there doing nothing the whole time, i look over to ein to see him just sitting there too. He was fiddling with his fingers and looked nervous. I never seen him looked like that unless its for aome reason. After about 20 minutes of them talking about nonsnese, aphmau stood up even tho it looked like she was still sitting down due to her hight. *ok guys its time for us to sleep now, we have a big day tomorrow.* aphmau said, i then felt nervous again, i watched as everyone headed to there tent feeling stiff to move. Aphmau was about to head into her tent when she stopped and looked to see me still standing. *pierce what are you doing go to sleep?* she said stepping back out her tent. *aph im still scared!* i whispered so anyone else wouldn't hear. *well im sorry pierce but i can't do anything about, its ether u sleep in there or u sleep out here.*  she said folding her arms.

I stand there thinking for a minute until i let out a sigh. *fine fine i will sleep in there.* i said looking down. *good. Now go get some sleep.* aphmau said and headed into her tent. I sighed again and started walking to the tent. He was probloby already sleep since his light was out. I slowly opened the tent to see him sound asleep. I took a sigh of relive and climbed in side the tent and slowly layed down on the cold ground.

I slowly felt stupid, i don't know why im so focused on other things thats are not important then things that are important. That's why I'm in this situation now. I just groan out frustration. I closed my eyes to try and go to sleep, I couldn't it was so cold for me to even think about sleep. I kept moving around tryin to get comfortable. After a life time I finally fell alsleep.

𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟑:𝟓𝟒
𝐄𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear shuffling next to me. I sat up a bit to see pierce moving a lot, he look like he was cold. I mean it was cold tho. I sat up fully, he was practically shivering. I could tell he was awake by the way he was moving.*Pierce? You ok?* i asked him fully awak now. I watched as he sat up and faced me with hia legs crossed.*y-yea im
Just cold thats all.* he said putting his hands in his lap. *what excaly did you forget beside your sleeping bag?* i asked his. He looked ashamed when i asked him. *umm really almost everything that i need and just packed everything i didn't really need.* he said folding his arms. *your really stubbern sometimes.* i said smiling. *me?!? Stubbern?!?* he said dramticly putting his hands on his so called broken heart.

We both laughed at that, then it went quiet. It stayed like that for a few seconds till i decied to break the quietness. *do.. You want my sleeping bag?* i asked nervously. His head shot up witha suprised look. *what?! Why?* he said almost screaming. *cause you been cold all night! Even your skin is cold!* i said and he felt his own skin. *that doesn't matter! Im fine* he said. *no your not! You could catch a cold!* i said trying to convince him. *i won't catch a cold! Im already used to the cold now!* he said. *pierce your being really stubbern right now.* i said looking at him. Then out of no where, kim busted in out tent like it was a door. *can you guys just share the sleeping bag and go to sleep!!* kim almost shouted. We both just stared at her not saying a word. *don't look at me like that! Now share that sleeping bag before the both of you not have one!* she said zipping back up our tent and going to hers. Pierce then looked at me with a serious face. *ein i don't need the sleeping bag* he said still trying to convince me. I just sighed and in my head i was saying 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. I look up at him and took a deep breath. *Why... Can't we just share like kim said..?* i said. I looked to his face to see a look of shock on his face.

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚! ♥︎