🐥•Chapter six

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭! ♥︎ ------->

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Pierce was the first too wake up the sun shining on his face as he slowly opened his eyes quickly squinting them as he felt the hot sun. He wanted to get up and streach as this was one of the best sleeps he ever had, but of course he didn't feel the pair of arms around his him till he started moving unable to get up. Pierce looked to his right too see a sleeping face next to him ein. His face turned bright red as he realized who was sleeping next to him. There face was so close there noses almost touched, pierce was just there Frozen not know what to do. Pierce was too focused on his face he didn't realize him waking up, pierce quickly turned his head and closed his eyes making it look like he was still sleep, he felt as ein sat up and stretched, Pierce was confused as he didn't freak out about literally was just cuddling his best friend.

Pierce started to heard slight movement, he couldn't tell what kind of movements they where till he got up and walked out the tent. Pierce then sat up with a confused look on his face, he didn't know what just happen or if he was sure it happened. How did he just walk out so calmly? Pierce was even more confused now and concerned as-well. Pierce could hear talking and noises outside the tent, everyone was probably awake now. He stayed down for a few minutes till he got up and stretched a bit before walking out, the sun fully hit his eyes and he winced a bit, he looked around see nobody around,"hello?" He shouted but no one respond, he started and got nervous and started looking in the tents, but found no one. He just heard people talking and now there's no one there, he started freaking out since now he didn't know where anyone was, nor where they went. "Hello! Where are you guys!!?"

He then started wondering where the noise and so called talking came from, he started to think maybe they went somewhere without him, he didn't want to walk off cause then he would be lost. That's when Pierce heard footsteps moving close, they didn't seem like the others footsteps, it was heavy and loud, pierce hid behind some bushes and peeled out to where he could see. He then saw someone emerge from the bushes, pierce felt nervous and anxious but somehow, he wasn't scared nor did he feel fear. He tried to make out the person but they had a hoodie on and a mask, pierce noticed that he had white hair but he still couldn't make out who he was, that's when the person took out a phone and dialed a number and pierce listen on who he was talking to. "Hello? Yea, I'm here at the campsite but there's no one here. Maybe they left but I can't tell since all the stuff is here," the random person said, his voice was kinda scratched and deep, which sent chills down pierces spine. He then heard talking on the other end but it was a bit muffled, then he spoke again. "Yea I will make it back, I'm not letting them get away this time, we need there new location so call Balto and let him know, I'm on my way." He said and then ended the call. Pierce didn't know what too do as he walked away, he stayed where he was for a few secs to know if he was gone and moved from the bushes. He was so confused on what he heard or if he heard it right.

He ran to his tent and grabbed his bag and started looking through it, he couldn't find what he was looking for till he heard footsteps again, her recognize them and got less scared that the same man would come here again, the tent opened and reviled aphmau. "Oh hey pierce! Your finally awake!" Aphmau said interrupting his search. "Aphmau! Where have you been!? And where are the others!?" Pierce said asking too many questions at a time. "Whoa calm down. We all just went for a walk around and didn't want to wake you, the rest is outside packing." Aphmau said pointing outside. "Wait why is everyone packing!?" Pierce said looking so confused. "Well while we where walking, Kc had feel in a swamp...which had a crocodile in it.. and maybbbbeeeee took a lil bit of her hair..and she started screaming... and complaining and yea." Aphmau said looking at him. "Oughh" pierce said shaking his head. "Now he ahead and pack, also when I walk out here don't mention her hair" Aphmau said walking out, pierce wanted to tell her what happened and what he saw, but he just let it go and was gonna tell her later. Pierce started packing while also think about the strange man.

𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈 𝐕𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐐 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄♥︎