One-shots: 2

(Most of the chapter is about the backstory I've decided to do. If you just want to see the reaction, fast forward the chapter halfway, I think. But hey, enjoy the chapter anyway)

Pov Ayanokouji:

After the video ended, the entire room started shaking.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

Multiple explosions could be heard on the sides of the ship.

The people in the room began to run and scream, each one trying to save their lives.

Despite the teachers' instructions, the panic was too strong among the students to make them think rationally.

"Everyone stay here, this place is protected by my powers"

I heard the archangel say. And thank goodness it was on time, since several people were already running out of the room, which probably would have ended badly.

As people tried to calm down from the sudden tremors, I decided to take a look through a small opening that had been created by the explosions.

'This doesn't look good at all' , itwas the first thing that came to mind when I saw what was happening outside.

I could see at least four helicopters firing multiple explosive projectiles towards the ship.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

The cruiser shook again as a new horde of explosives hit it.

'This must be the work of that man', even though I still didn't understand this situation very well, I knew that this was the only possibility at the moment.

Who else would attack a cruise ship full of students from the most prestigious school?

Nobody but someone who doesn't care about the people inside, and only seeks a goal.

Take me back to that place.

I couldn't help but wonder how he found me, or why he was doing this right now.

But what I wondered most was why the being that brought us here didn't do anything about it.

According to what he has said, he is some kind of divine being who brought us here to react to some videos.

Although he looks info-intensive, one cannot forget the fact that he possesses powers that break any existing logic.

So I asked myself, 'Can't he just snap his fingers and make those people disappear?'

I saw that he was talking something with Mashima-sensei. Apparently he gave him some instructions before turning to me.

"Hello, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

Watch the divine being trying to scan your intentions before saying something.

"Do you think you can give me a hand?" he asked.

"Give you a hand? What do you mean?" I decided to answer his question with another question.

*Sighs*

I could see him let out a sigh before speaking to me again. "I guess you already saw what's happening outside, right?"

'What would happen if I said no', I thought as I watched him.

"Don't even think about that, I can read your mind," he replied before I could say anything.

"So, can you tell me what's happening?" I asked.