Ayano The Overlord: Part 2

Pov Tsukishiro:

I am currently crossing the sea aboard a helicopter, by sensei's orders.

My main objective is to recover the so-called Masterpiece of the White Room.

While waiting to reach my destination, I looked back on my actions.

...

At first I saw him as a simple child who was given more title than he deserved.

I could have expelled him and completed the mission as I had been ordered to on several occasions.

However...

I began to see his true capacity.

Why was he called the Masterpiece?

That question didn't leave my head.

And although it may seem bragging, I wanted to test him for myself.

So I decided to finish everything on the last day of the special exam on the uninhabited island.

(Based on a dialogue in which Kiyotaka says that Tsukishiro could expel him on multiple occasions but he didn't)

Surprising, that was the only thing I have left to describe what happened.

He was able to handle Shiba and me at the same time for a long time, even though we are not amateurs like these students.

Although there was some outside interference, I think he still could have handled us anyway.

And thus ended our confrontation and my mission, leaving the Masterpiece as the winner.

*Sighs*

Or that's how it had to have happened.

I was planning to give him one last message before leaving school, when I was 'teleported', is the only term I can think of to explain that, to sensei's offices.

As a good agent, I reported all my actions at ANHS, obviously mixing truth with lies.

I didn't want my head to end up in a river.

Surprise and frustration was evident on Sensei's face, he didn't seem happy about this.

And even more so when the office screen suddenly started playing... something?

...

The videos showed Ayanokouji Kiyotaka in different situations.

I was able to see a different version of our combat, along with other strange scenarios.

Even a video in which he tries to get a harem, along with several funny situations, so to speak.

Although I didn't particularly dislike any of the videos, I couldn't say the same about sensei.

Seeing his Masterpiece doing such mundane and stupid things was a humiliation for all the work he had accomplished.

His anger was unleashed brutally, destroying the screen along with some furniture in the room.

He even cursed a few times, and said some threats into the air before leaving.

However, this was not the peak of his anger.

*Flashback*

After a few moments in which he supposedly calmed down, he re-entered the office.

- "Tsukishiro"

This time he turned to me with those deep eyes just like his son.

- "I want you to finish this once and for all"