Two One Shots In One Chapter

Pov Third Person:

After what the archangel said, the people in the room left the place.

We are now following our brown-haired protagonist, who is currently waiting for some people.

After a couple of minutes, one of those people arrived

- "Hello~, Kiyopon. Did you wait too long?", his friend Haruka Hasebe asked as she greeted him.

- "Actually yes, it took you a long time," the brown-haired boy responded.

The blue-haired girl was surprised for a moment but then changed her expression to a slight pout.

- "You're not supposed to say that, Kiyopon," she said, clearly displeased.

'Well, she asked and I answered, right?', the boy thought.

- "I was just joking, Haruka," he replied, trying to make it all seem like an attempt to make fun of her.

- "Kidding? Who are you and what did you do to Kiyopon?!" he answered the girl, obviously mocking him.

- "That's rude, you know?", the boy responded without changing his apathetic face.

- "And yours wasn't the same?" answered the girl.

'Touché'

The boy just sighed.

- "So, shall we go~?" the blue-haired girl asked, leaning slightly towards him.

- "Not yet," the boy answered.

- "What? Why?", the girl seemed confused by his response.

- "There is still someone to come," he responded.

This confused the girl even more.

- "Anyone else?" she asked.

- "S-sorry for the delay"

The girl turned around to see a blonde girl coming to where they were.

- "Sorry for the delay, Ayanokouji-sempai," said the blonde girl.

- "No problem, Nanase," the brown-haired boy answered.

Suddenly the two girls' gazes met.

There was a great moment of tension in the atmosphere.

Just like two predators claiming their prey.

Waiting for her rival's first move to counterattack.

- "Let's go," Ayanokouji said starting to walk towards the stalls.

-"Ah!, w-wait for me!"

The two girls rushed to safety, leaving their confrontation for later.

*After a few minutes*

The three of them were now at the ice cream stand.

They had been waiting a bit but finally their turn had arrived.

- "What do you want, beast?" asked the gorilla in charge of the store.

- "Ice cream," he said.

After all, why do you come to an ice cream stand if it's not to eat ice cream?

- "I told you before that you exceeded the limit of ice cream per person, so get out," the blonde boy answered with a malicious smile.

But he didn't know that the boy had an ace up his sleeve.

- "Then you can give us ice cream and we can give Kiyopon," the blue-haired girl answered, entering the conversation.

- "There is nothing that says we can't give him part of our portion of ice cream," the other girl responded, also entering the conversation.