Better Live Than Undead: Part 1

(This chapter was made when it was leading the vote, credits to BackgroundCharactee)

POV Ayanokouji:

I was on the school's big ship after the Desert Island exam was over.

I was leaning on one of the ship's deck railings, during this examination several things had happened that he needed to think about.

Tsukishiro and Shiba set a trap for me on the last day. Unfortunately for them, I was already prepared for that so I got out without problems.

The bad thing is that Ichinose was involved in this. She accidentally overheard their plan and as a result she was threatened with expulsion from her classmates if she told me anything. 

She also managed to hear the name of the WhiteRoom.

She told me anyway, risking her entire class for me. Apparently his feelings for me had clouded her judgment. I remember her saying that she had no experience in that matter, so it's not surprising that she did things like that again.

I still can't quite understand the creatures called women. For a while I wanted to use Kei to learn about them and about love, a feeling unknown to me.

But I remembered what I said to Ichinose when Chihiro confessed to her, and I decided not to do it for the moment. Besides, with Tsukishiro and that man hanging around, anyone close to me would be in danger.

It's not that I care what happens to them, if they serve their purpose correctly then they will be useful to me, after all they are just tools.

However, it is not in my plans for any of them to be expelled yet. Also, I'm kind of curious to feel that human warmth that Sakayangi said.

I want to know if that can change a horrible human being like me, even just a little bit.

- "Excuse me, you are Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right?"

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone had approached me for a chat.

It didn't seem to be a student I knew, maybe it was a staff member. Anyway I decided to answer him.

- "Yes, do you need something from me?", I asked him.

- "Could you come with me for a moment please?", he answered.

Was this a trap? Maybe it was someone sent by Tsukishiro or that man. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

The best thing was to make up an excuse and decline.

- "You will be able to eat a lot of ice cream", he said.

The best thing was to accept since he had asked politely, right?

Tsukishiro had been removed from office and President Sakayanagi would be returning soon. Besides, what kind of person would I be if I rejected a generous gesture from another human being?

With my decision made, I nodded and followed the person.

*After a few moments*

We arrived at the ship's theater. He told me to sit down while he gave me a bucket of ice cream and asked me to stay there.

I paid attention to his words and waited patiently while playing with my vanilla ice cream-chan. A nice taste to be honest.

After about 15 minutes I got up from my seat and started exploring the place. Not because I wanted to go out, but because of something more important... The ice cream was gone.