Classroom of the Elite: The Eroge: Part 3

POV Third Person:

The screen began to play the following video.

Chapter 2: Introductions and Potential Heroines!

The two teenagers continued to walk together towards the school building in search of their classrooms. Suzune seemed to be in a better mood than before because of their impromptu 'date' earlier, while Kiyotaka was still trying to digest everything he learned from his ridiculous 'power'.

Like anyone could stay calm after finding out that your apparent 'superpower' was actually a reality-bending cheat code that only seeks the happiness of a girl.

According to what they had agreed upon, the two teens would separate and find their respective classrooms on their own inside the building but to the surprise of both students, there was no need for them to go their own ways.

There was no need to do so, because they ended up in the same room after five minutes of walking through the school building.

"Who would have thought that we'd be classmates, Ayanokouji-kun?" Suzune remarked, staring at the classroom for a moment before turning to her companion.

"I didn't know you'd be a student of Class-D as well," Kiyotaka replied. "But I suppose this makes things easier, since we already know each other."

Suzune slowly nodded in agreement. "It does feel reassuring that I am already acquainted with one of my classmates."

- Ike: Oh, the Ayanokouji of the games again

- Sotomura: No, uneducated. Erogekouji is a better name

- Miyamoto: Sounds good

- Kiyotaka: 'She wasn't so nice to me back then... is this what you call jealousy?'

- Hashimoto: Rey is still in denial

- Shibata: Soon he will finally accept his destiny

- Shibata: After all, he is the chosen one

-Ishizaki: YEAH

Assent from the T-rex faithful.

- Hornikouji: 'Very good, keep up the good work my loyal followers. Soon I will arrive and I will illuminate you with the power of rizz'

- Horikita: 'Of all the videos it had to be this one?... maybe it's not so bad, right?'

- Ryuuen: 'Damn, I prefer to see more action than the Monster's soap opera... maybe i can bother some people, kukuku'

With that, they walked inside and searched for a place to sit. They immediately noticed that the desks were decorated with nameplates of the person who was assigned to sit there, so they simply searched for their names among the various seats.

It led them to the back of the classroom, where they were apparently neighbors. Kiyotaka's desk was the one closest to the window, while Suzune was assigned to the one on his right.

"It appears that we're going to be neighbors," said Kiyotaka.

The girl only nodded as they took their seats and observed their classmates from where they were. Their classroom was already filled with a lot of people, and Kiyotaka took notice of what most of them were like.

Most of them were pretty normal for a bunch of teenagers; the girls were mingling with each other, while some were minding their own business. A few of the boys were the same. The rest of them... well, let's just say that they will likely kill themselves out of jealousy if they ever find out that Kiyotaka's life was basically a dating simulator now. It's what most boys of his age can only dream of experiencing.