ANHS: Class S: Part 1

Ayanokouji POV:

- "You have 20 minutes to leave, while I choose the next video," Michael said.

After what the archangel said, everyone began to move from their seats.

I also decided to wander around a bit, so I stood up from my seat, removing my head from Amasawa's thighs.

- "Are you going somewhere Sempai?", Amasawa asked.

I just nodded and headed towards the different stalls.

*After a moment*

I walked around for about 5 minutes looking at the different stalls. Unfortunately, the ice cream stand is still empty because of that gorilla.

*Sighs*

At least I still have some yogurt-chan that Albert gave me. He also told me I could order more if I wanted.

'Albert is a good person, isn't he?'

With nothing else to do in the stalls, I headed towards the seats. However, someone stopped me halfway.

- "Kiyotaka-kun," said a voice as he grabbed me by the shoulder.

- "Yousuke", I greeted the person who was none other than Hirata Yousuke. You could say that he is one of the closest people to me.

- "We can talk for a moment," Yousuke said with a serious tone.

'He doesn't use that tone many times so it must be important'

I nodded and together we headed towards a table.

I sat down and waited for Yousuke to speak.

- "Kiyotaka-kun, I want to talk about something important with you," he began to speak.

- "It's fine, Yousuke. I'm listening," I responded.

Yousuke was silent for a moment, thinking about the words he had to say.

'It is a very important thing?'

While i was thinking about that, Yousuke finally spoke.

- "Kiyotaka-kun, didn't you wonder why I didn't talk much during the videos?," he started with a question.

Yousuke hadn't spoken much during the videos. I thought maybe it was because he had no idea how to react, but it seems to be something else.

I nodded and Yousuke continued.

- "I've been talking to Michael-san about some things," he said.

According to Michael himself, he was an archangel. Apparently he had the power to do various things, such as placing the different food stalls in a place as small as the ship's theater.

But the question here is, what was Yousuke doing talking to him?

-"I was worried that the videos would show uncomfortable things like Karuizawa-san's past or some secrets of our classmates," he continued explaining.

- "So I asked Michael-san about that. And he explained to me that different universes have several things in common... and one of those things is you Kiyotaka-kun," Yousuke answered.

He didn't expect Yousuke to reach such a level of deduction. Surely he is thinking about my way of thinking in the last two videos.

'I'll have to invent something' *sighs*

- "Kiyotaka-kun. I don't know why you're thinking like that... but I want you to know that if you need to talk to someone you can count on me," Yousuke added.