Subject 6: Broken Black Queen (Mature)

News upon Hirata breaking his relationships with Karuizawa began to spread around our classroom. Like a fire, every information and gossip becomes fuels to add more to an already dangerous fire. That was...strange. I knew that Hirata-san  and Karuizawa-san were keeping a close secret of their relationship. 

Investigating the matter more, I walked around the cruise ship to find Kushida-san accidentally bumped into me. 

"Ah, sorry Ayanokouji-kun." She turned to me before running once again. Sweats dropped and anxiety sparked from her eyes. Did something happen? Her facial impression, letting a bit of her real self exposed just like that. It's unsettling.

Telling about more, I looked upon my phone to find severals messages popping out of everywhere. Curiousity got the better of it once I tapped onto Horikita's messages.

"Did you find Karuizawa-san, Ayanokouji-kun? The whole class has searched the entire ship to find her nowhere."

Karuizawa went missing? That's...suspicious. I typed back.

"Could you tell me in detail, Horikita-san?"

Not even long after that first message, another reply was sent.

"After Hirata-san went to check on her room this morning along with Kushida-san, worrying that she doesn't come for breakfast. All they could find was a fairly tidy room. They checked everywhere yet she's nowhere."

"So she disappeared last night?" I type back in succession.

"Yes. We've already checked the camera, and she hasn't come back once she gone out from her room at 8 PM."

"Did you check every single camera leading it after that?"

"Chabashira-sensei, is currently checking on that."

"Oh...okay."

I stopped replying from Horikita's messages before switches to now a new contact with Hirata. Just a couple minutes ago, he typed.

"Ayanokouji-kun, have you seen Karuizawa-san anywhere in this morning? If not, you don't need to reply."

'This is bad, Hirata is deterioriating himself. Even at a steady pace, if this keeps going, he could not effectively lead the class.'

Seeing his request, I exited his messages before now switched to Kushida's messages. It was written a couple hours ago in the morning where I was still asleep on my bed.

"Ayanokouji-kun, could you helped Hirata-san find Karuizawa-san?! I don't want to see two of my friend and the entire class went into chaos after this."

"How should I help?" I typed back. Waiting for her reply before a respond has been typed from her perspective.

"Search where you last seen her!"

"On it."

I closed my eyes to slowly collecting and thought about what kind of information do I have about her. From her way of speak, I could see that she was at the very least been bullied since childhood. 

An attention seeker that doesn't wanted to be left alone by her friends. And also only trying to gain self-serving reward over the relations she's forming. Like for instance, protecting her trauma by closing herself for more friends that could be use as her shield.

'That's all the information I could piece out from now.' I opened my eyes before I started walking and checking everywhere that she could hide. From the bathroom to maybe the most corner of the ship.

'From all those features, only from her eyes and attitude. I could assume that she doesn't want to be seen weak...'

I stopped for second, my eyes widen on a realization as sweat forms. My breath become rapid for a second before I stopped to think about it.