Subject 5: Opening the Island's Curtain

It was the night before the last day on the deserted island, after seeing Ibuki and knowing that she's probably spy that was sent by Class C to us. I quickly convinced Horikita as the leader to dismiss Ibuki and Kushida's statement before we continue. 

With nothing happening, especially in Class A, I let my guard down and starting to enjoy what's on face value. Except for Kushida and Horikita, I could assume everyone is as hot headed as Sudou.

Before long, I heard rumors that Ibuki is indeed a spy from Class C with the entire class bailed out and resigned right after the test begins. From Class B, I would probably need to sneak and eavesdropped on their conversation to get the leader.

With the last class being Class A...a little doubt pops up inside my mind.

'Why do you need to enter this competition, Arisu-san.'

Looking at the tree canopy, I tried to think the time at the first day where both I and Sakura-san sneaked behind a bush and seeing that they've set up a cave, with Katsuragi-san and Yahiko-san walking out after they've set their points.

A while later, we then sneaked inside to find that the cave has been occupied by Class A. At first, I thought that either Katsuragi-san or Yahiko-san that hold the card. Sakura-san also comment the same thing as I keep seeing the card ID.

Knowing that Arisu-san has become a factor, and her fabricating cards by making the same exact copy of a card that doesn't work is also not impossible, I sighed in disappointment before walking out of the cave with Sakura-san.

"Did you figure out who has the card in Class A already, Ayanokouji-san?"

'Why don't you try it yourself, Horikita-san.'

"No, I've not, Horikita-san, my bad."

A little upset and a disappointed, Horikita then pondered about their own meeting with Katsuragi-san when they visited the cave where Class A occupied in. 

"All the clues are pointing at Katsuragi being the Class A leader, but there's no concrete proof that it isn't the others either." She commented coldly, seeing my indifferent reaction, she switched to a different topic.

"Also, thank you for advicing me and the entire class not to take Ibuki-san."

A nod is all I responded with, before I followed her walked inside the now darken forest.

"For the last time in this test, I wanted for you to check Class A's camp. Could you do that for me?"

'Looks like we're thinking the same thing, Horikita-san.'

After Horikita-san left from my sight, I sprinted through the forest, going to the same path where both I and Sakura-san always on as a light drizzle of rain water started to fall down. With every second passes, the ground becomes mud, now needing me to hold every tree I could.

All I see were trees upon trees, lining up against the muddied path where I traverse. Upon seeing the cave entrance, I ran and hug the wall outside the cave. Hearing but a crowd of footsteps and ruttling bags I was expecting, I brave myself and now entering to find that someone is waiting.

A short and petite stature, lilac mixed with white short hair, purple eyes and a cane. It's not mistake that if this is-

"Arisu-san..." I said as I walked into the cave. As soon as I see her, I scanned every details with the one that peeked my interest is the existent of the card on her unoccupied left hand. 

"I've been waiting for you here, Ayanokouji-san." She smiled before walking slightly closer. 

"Don't mask your surprise, I'm sure you realize that we've completely left this place, right?"