Crashing Waves: 14%

****

A/N: I am so sorry for letting this go dead again. I really don't mean to keep forgetting over this book but I just do and it's annoying. In the future just blast me with comments or reminders if I end up growing distance from this book again. I've got terrible memory and need help to remember some of my loved stories. 

Also, funny enough, I was listening to "Love me again" by John Newman and it reminded me over this book for some odd reason. And yes, I did almost dance a little like a fool. I can't dance, I don't know why my body even tries to dance anymore. It knows it can't dance, like at all. 

****

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

*****************************

Ryan took the four males under deck towards his own room to be treated and cared for. Ordering one of the sailors to boil some water and make tea for them all. Hunk and Lance pleasantly asking over Ryan's well being and his wife, Nadia's, health. Learning that both had been healthy and well. Ryan's dealt with a few troublesome pirates a couple of months beforehand and that he'll be gaining some long leave near the end of the year that he'd hopefully help him and his wife to gain better chances at creating a family. Nadia's been in baby heat for three of the five years they'd been married. 

But the life of a navy sailor don't always give him much time on land, more so once his childhood friend, James, had made captain and gained his own ship. Ryan growing to be James right hand man just as they've always been each others right hand man throughout all their lives. Both twenty-three year olds have worked to give their best results in the past year to help gain more time on land for Ryan and Nadia's shake as both had waited long enough to try starting a family between them.

Hunk and Lance giving their best wishes for the Kinkade family and hoping for the married couple's family to grow into larger numbers soon enough. Keith and Shiro awkwardly following behind the three as they listening in on the conversations passing, neither really knowing the navy sailor very well to comment.

Soon enough they sat in Ryan's private small room, all squashing on the beds and showing any wounds gained while in Prorok's unkind care and Ryan helping to treat as much as he possible could. The tea coming and being left on a tray on Ryan's bedside table, the wooden mugs handed out to all five males to sip and drink at their own time. 

Shiro slipping out from the room, leaving the others talking. Keith and Hunk reporting the events happening on Prorok ship while they were captured as Ryan noted it all down. Gaining reports from them to help built a file on Prorok and have him face all his crimes when they capture him. Shiro would normally give a very detailed report or passed on every detail he remembered for something like this. But Shiro had noticed that at least an hour had passed since Ryan and took them away from the deck and Pidge hasn't made a single appearance. 

Shiro understood that Captain James Griffon wouldn't harm any of the pirates he seems friendly and helpful. He knew they were all safe. But Shiro still needed to know if Pidge was truly in safe hands. To find where she had wondered off too and keep her in his line of sight if possible. 

He still remembered the dread and horror he felt when he had first realized he didn't spot her in the shared cell Lance and Hunk were placed with on Prorok. The fear that had filled him when he had assumed she was left alone in Prorok hands elsewhere in the ship where he couldn't do a damn thing to protect her.