Crashing Wave: 4%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

******************************************

"PIDGE! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Lance screamed out, his hands into shaking fists by his side as he stomped his foot in the sand of the island they were currently trapped on. 

"I'm wearing underwear and trousers, I am dressed" Pidge huffed back as she placed her hands on her hips, glaring back at Lance.

"I think he means put your shirt back on, we're still new to the island and don't know the dangerous. We don't even know if a ship will come here or not, it's not wise to walk around with your shirt on and showing your corset since it shows your breasts as well. We can't hide the fact your a women why you're dressed with a shirt" Hunk calmly explained with a mother like smile from where he sat in the sand, trying to start up a fire to cook the fish they caught well, more like that Pidge and Lance caught. Well, if you can count Lance shooting in the water towards fish and grabbing the ones he did shoot, if that counted as fishing while Pidge used her sword to stab at fish. 

"Urg, Fine!" Pidge grumbled back, walking back over to the random pile that held their belts, swords, guns and her shirt. 

"Yikes, are you sure you're a lady? You have no manners at all sometimes" Lance sighed as he crossed his arms over his stomach, making sure Pidge did put her shirt on. 

"I'm hot, you two get to walk around without shirts on but when I do it you freak out. I'm not naked, I'm still wearing a corset on under" Pidge grumbled back as she walked back over to the raft she was trying to make for them to use.

"We're just worried about you, we haven't explored any further than this part of the beach and don't know what lays ahead in the jungle within the island. We don't want you to be at any real risk just because other's can see you as a women without your oversized shirt on" Hunk replied with a worried smile, Pidge just pouting as she knew he was right but still didn't like it. 

"I can't believe my ship is at the bottom of the ocean ... this sucks!" Lance whined as he fell back into the sand, stretching his arms and legs out why he looked to the clear sky above.

"This really isn't our week, we end up being captured by the crew of Black Lion. Then we get shot at by another private ship making our ship Tailor sink before all three of us floated to the island, that we're currently stuck on with just the stuff we had on their personnel" Hunk mumbled as he shoved a stick on the fish before leaving them to cook over the fire he lit. 

"I blame Lance, his ship is clearly cursed" Pidge commented as she started walking over to sit around the fire with them.

"HEY!" Lance yelled back, snapping his head towards her why she shrugged.

"Let's just try and not fight .. please" Hunk sighed as he was tired as it was already and just couldn't handle the other two playful fights and arguments. 

"I don't know, I'm feeling up for a fight myself" A cold voice spoke as a sword was pointed towards the side of Hunk neck making all three crew members freeze up. Both Pidge and Lance went to reach for their weapons before tensing as they remembered it was in the pile behind Hunk. 

"Why are you here?, Mullet" Lance growled, sitting up and glaring to the man who held Hunk life in his hands right now. 

"Captain took interest in one of you and decided he wants a little chat, he was looking forward to playing chase with you but you barely got anywhere after escaping. Rather disappointed to say at the least" Keith simply answered, glancing to Pidge who glared at him without mercy.