Crashing Waves: 15%

HOPE YOU ENJOY 

PLEASE VOTE

Fun Fact: Lilies are the most well known "flower of sadness". However, while also being associated with funerals and deaths, they also mean the restoration of innocence to the souls of the dead. Cyclamens are great. These poisonous plants not only symbolize sorrow, but also goodbyes, separation, and resignation.

Side Note: I couldn't find any sad Shidge fanart that wasn't one of them being physically hurt instead of emotionally. So, I tried finding flowers that might be able to set the mood.. even if they look real pretty. It some time but I found a bouquet with lillies and Cycalmens or Snowbread as they're also called. It was very hard to find any photos with both flowers in them.. it seems they're not really flowers that "go together" apparently. 

*********************************

They'd all found an small shop in need of some muscle for the day and wasted the rest of day working towards some coins. Seemed the owners were unwell and their unprepared daughter had agreed to run the small store for shoes on her own and having no one to ask for help even if she was prepared to admit how out of her head she was running the shop. 

All five helping to move deliveries into the storage room in the back. Unpacking and placing the materials ordered in their correct places. Hunk moving to helping behind the counter while Pidge fiddled with finishing up a few started belts or adding more holes for costumers who needed more or asked for more for future's sake. 

All working hard and keeping the peace. Knowing they looked like washed up pirates and not once lying over being anything else. They never said out loud over being a pirate and that seemed enough for the daughter to hire them for the day. Merely asking for them to keep their weapons out of sight while the store was opened, and they kept to her wishes. 

Two hours after the stores closing time, the store finally closed. All caught up to the day's work and ready for a smooth day tomorrow. The daughter paying them all a fair amount of coins to share between them and thanking them all once more as they left the store by the back door. 

All of them heading to the closest pub to seek a room for the night. Giving their thanks to any god above that had left them gain the room. The pub held one room left, they'd all have to share but they'd at least have shelter for the night. Paying what the pub owner was owed for the room before ordering some food and drinks to fill their stomachs with after the long week they've all ended up having. 

Pidge had walked off, having all three bags in her hands to place away in their shared room. James ended up keeping hold of Pidge, Lance and Hunk's belongings they've gathered after departing from the Black Lion and let Pidge leave with the belongings she held when she bumped into James and asked for his help. 

No one stopped her nor went with her, giving her a few minutes to the room to do anything a lady might need to do. None were sure if she'd want to change, wash or needed to deal with anything that women were forced to deal with. Only planning to check on her once the food arrives and grows to be lukewarm. 

Thankfully Pidge had just gone to drop their belongings off in their room and locked the door before heading straight back down. Sitting with them all and waiting for her food. Drinking only water as she never grew to like the taste of alcohol, she tried in her early years out at seat but she learnt she wasn't a drinker. She's never even been drunk before and she was happy to keep it that way.