Crashing Waves: 3%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

******

This is the Tanto Knife that Pidge has and uses. It's the same wooden handle and matching wooden cover/sheath.

 It's the same wooden handle and matching wooden cover/sheath

******************************************

"We need to think of a way to esc- WHY ARE YOU STRIPPING!" Lance started to say as he held some of the cell bars before looking over his shoulder and whisper yelling at Pidge who pulling of her shirt without a single word.

"I know I'm supporting you into no longer hiding that you're a women around us. But I only said to walk around in your upper underwear when we're on our ship and I don't if you're noticed but this cell we're locked in isn't from our own SHIP!" Hunk calmly spoke as he looked to Pidge who folded up the shirt, placing it on the bench before undoing her scarf belt and placing it down. 

"We're locked in this ship cell and no one's came to check on us for at least ten minutes. All we know is that we're on the 'Black Lion' ship and the crew can out fight us. There's a row boat hanging at the back of the ship and if we can get to it, we'll have a bit of a head start in rowing away" Pidge replied as she pulled out her black bandana, tying it around her hair to help hide it since she knew her hair colour  would easily be spotted out in the crowd. 

"And you're stripping because?" Lance asked as he placed his hands on his hips, raising an unsure eyebrow.

"To get my hidden weapons out. I'll climb out the window and sneak up to the deck, sneak back to the cells and grab the keys hanging on the post over there before freeing you both. But, just in case things go south I want you both to be able to defend yourself" Pidge explained as she sat down, pulling her left boot off before sliding her hand inside, lifting part of the soul before pulling out a broken bit of a grappling hook. Placing it on her layer of clothes before placing her boot back on.

"Please tell me you didn't break one of the grappling hooks. We're meant to use them when taking over another ship or when we need to swing over gaps during our treasure hunting" Lance replied as he picked up the broken bit of hook that could take a decent chunk of  skin out of a person while perfectly hiding it in their hand when carrying it.

"Nah, it's from an old one that was already broken. Instead of throwing it away since it only had two hooks left, I broke both off and well, kept one in my room and one in my boot" Pidge answered as she stood up again, sliding her hand under the back of her corset, taking care not to undo the string she already tied this morning. 

"So, what do we do if things go south. How do we worn you? I mean, if you're climbing up the boat and sneaking around back to free us from the cell. How do we worn you if someone comes checking on us and you're gone .. what if we don't hear you if you're in trouble" Hunk nervously replied as Lance passed him the broken hook, letting him use it if they needed to defend themselves.