coincedence

Present

Samael

My foot slips as I try to climb wet fence in front of the garden. I know I am trespassing, but I would rather tresspas than be sent back to the prison. I feel a hand pulling me down on my foot. "I have him!" One of the officers says. I groan and step on his wrist with my heavy combat boots. He squels in pain. I chuckle. "You bastard." One of them says and I stick out my tongue in a childish manner. I notice that the handles of the gate are modeled after wings. I hear someone's familair voice and curse between my teeth.

"What's all this commotion about gentlemen?" Gavrel says as he walks up to us with his beautiful silk evening gown. "Sorry sir, we don't mean to cause any disturbance but this youngster had plans to tresspass." Gazrel smirks and looks the agents in their eyes, his eyes slowly turn golden. "Don't worry about it officers, this is my cousin and I am sorry to say that he has limited.....learning abilities, which can lead to some unfortunate mistakes." He opens the gate and I need to hold onto it tightly so I don't fall. "So if you'll excuse me I would like to welcome him back home now." He says with a smirks as he helps me down. The agents both nod in a peculiar manner, as if their minds have been sucked dry. Gavrel smiles charmingly and leads me inside the gate.

He closes it. "What a coincedence." "You creatures don't do coincedence." I groan, knowing full well what he did. He smirks, "That might be true." He says while he looks at me and we walk up the gravel driveway towards the massive house. "Wow, what did you do to afford this house. Are you an ambassador or something?" "You could say that" He chuckles. We walk into the house. "first floor room fifteen is the one reserved for guests, you can take a bath while you wait till dinner is ready." my eyebrows shoot up, the rooms have numbers here? How big is this thing?

I look at the decoration, it looks fairly good, a lot of beautiful old art and antique things with the usual christian thing interupting, oops, I knock over a little wooden statue of Jesus. What a shame. I chuckle as I open the door to the room. It's a beautiful room alike to a hotel, only difference is that the ceiling is painted as if it reflect heaven, with little cherubs and a fake version of the creation of adam from the sistine chapel. I sigh, he probably did this on purpose. What an asshole, I admire it.

We sit opposite of eachother and eat our first course in total silence. "So....was this your doing? Or somebody higher up." "I have been promoted quite a few times since we last spoke on that matter." He responds. "So it was your idea?" "No comment." He says with a bold smirk. "You are no fun Gavrel. You used to be so fun, you had such gallows humour. You were such a wild one. What changed?" He scoffs and looks down. "We both know what changed." "I am not the one who was cowardly." I bite back. He smiles, "I wasn't cowardly, I stood for what I believe in, and you did the same. The only problem was that you disagreed and decided to destroy people in the process." "And so you and your fanclub decided I should be blamed for all humanities flaws." He begins to laugh. "It's your own fault Samael, you are not the victim here." I stand up and scream "Than who is?!" Gavrel slams both his hands on the table and for a moment I am blinded by light and see a flash from his real face. "YOU SHALL NOT SCREAM AT ME IN MY OWN HOME SAMAEL! I WILL NOT TOLERATE BEHAVIOUR LIKE THIS! ESPECIALLY NOT FROM YOU!" I sit down. "Wise choice." He says as he sits down and his face changes to his sweet smile again.

Neo Crassus

The fire is surrounding everything. I look at the two pyres that are burning, the smell it gives off is horrid, it is a sweet smell of rotting meat and wet burning wood. I walk up to one when a hand reaches out of the fire. My eyes widen as I see the burning skin and wings of this human-like creature. "Run." He says, I look at the other pyre, the other creature seems to be dead as it is slumped in the fire and it's wings lay helplessly on the floor. It look up, "help me" It says with a wicked smile as I recognise Samael. I scream and hear a laughter in my ears as I try to run away but cannot move one inch. I feel a sharp pain in my back and fall to the ground. I hear the shepards voice echoing the words: "You are special, little lamb" Both the creatures are now laughing like maniacs as we are swallowed by fire.

I wake up, I have never had this nightmare. Most of the time my nightmares are the same. I am trembling as I make myself ready for work and arrange duarte's things for school. I am constanly sweating, it feels like it is as hot as hell here. But Duarte doesn't seem to mind, maybe I've caught something. You never know this time of year.

I drive to my office, today will be the my first session with Samael and I do not know whether to be incredibly nervous or curious. Perhaps both. I take a deep breath and step out of my car and walk into the building where I used to have my office. I walk into the waiting room and wait till Samael comes into the room. I lead him to the actual office.

"So samael, I would like to set some ground rules. Firstly, no talk about my personal life. Secondly, no threatening. Than the other rules are quite normal, I will let you talk any way you want, even if I do not believe you I will try to help you." "Why do I doubt that?" Samael says. I smile and click my pen. "You tell me...."