Samael

"FBI" I say as I show my badge to the guard. "Are you the agent who's coming for Samael?" I nod. "Fifteen murders, no clear signature. He doesn't have a modus operandi. Only thing that we really know about this boy is that he's approximately sixteen and that he is absolutely crazy. agent Crassus." I smile from under my gambler. "How so?" "He claims to be the devil" I smile, "he's not the first one"

He is in fact the first one with this particular delusion.

"He's proper crazy agent Crassus. One of the guards has been beaten close to death by him, a grow man who once was a professional boxer." My expression doesn't change as we walk to a large metal door. "We will be waiting for you outside. Scream as loud as you can when you want to leave. Be careful agent. He's not your usual patient." I chuckle and put out my cigarette on the wall. "Respectfully, None of my patients are usual to you."

I wonder if they are usual to me.

He opens the door, across from me is sitting a boy with short black hair with one white streak, marble white skin and tattoos all over his arms. "Good morning Samael" I say as I sit down in front of him. The door closes. He looks up his eyes are a crimson red, they are frightening as if the colour is the prophecy of the colour of your blood. I smile. "Good morning Neo Crassus, I would love to know why you use the nickname neo instead of Leo, Leonid is something commonly shortened to the latter." "Who told you that?" I ask while putting on my glasses. "Nobody" he smiles. "I just like to know who I'm talking to" he says with a smirk. "Does leo remind you of them? Or don't you want to be called lion?"

"Well shall we commence the show Samael?" I ask rather sceptically, producing a challenging smirk to make this game a little more fun for him. "You of all people should know better than to doubt everything without looking into it." He says as he smirks. I raise my eyebrow. "Neo, you work with people who claim to be some kind of religious entity. Have you never stumbled upon somebody who made you question if they were being honest. Admit that you've seen unexplained things." He asks. I chuckle.

It hurts that he's right, but even if he is I will never give that information away to my patients.

"So Samael, why did you kill them" he laughs. "come on, Neo, you need to understand that they  they were just humans, nothing more nothing less they would've died eventually" I smile and take off my hat. "yes, that is most definitely true, but you will die too Samael" he chuckles. "Are you certain?" "Quite" I say as I look him in the eye, almost challenging him.

"Why did you confess?" I ask. "Well what's the fun of killing somebody when no one knows it's you?" I frown, "but you could have written to the papers." "Under an alias?" He scoffs "that is so beneath me" he goes on. "Well isn't sitting in a prison also beneath you" "depends for how long" he says with a smirk. This time I chuckle. "You think you are getting out if a high security prison." I ask with a smile. "if I would want to. Of course I would! and I want to." He says. I shake my head in disbelief. This boy has a genuine problem.

"So Samael, if you are who you claim to be. Why are you here?" He smiles "I'm just raising a little hell, as always." I nod, "and why do you think god doesn't come down to raise a little heaven when you do that?" He smirks. "Because he is no fun!" "Of course he isn't" I whisper. "Could you show me something that would prove to me that you are the devil?" I ask. "In six minutes that guard, who is having an affair with his wife's sister will die of a heart attack." He says pointing to a guard. I laugh, "how do I know you haven't poisoned him." I put a timer on my watch.

"So Samael, why did you not listen to your father?" He smiles, "do teenagers ever listen to their fathers? I just happened to be charismatic enough to rally an uprising and my father turned out to be the master of overreacting. Also somebody needed to arrange the fact that we can't have good without evil. So you could say I was rebelling on the right time. All of gods plan rests on coincedence we keep giving him credit for." I nod,

"you are not fond of the church are you?" I ask writing someone down. "Neither are you" he says with a smirk. "You were such a devoted christian! A good christian, as a boy you knew everything about religion. You wanted to become a worthy priest or worshipper of god. Untill it happened" my eyes widen how does he know. "You are bluffing" I say. "Did I hit a nerve little lamb?" I take a deep breath and try to swallow the words stuck in my throat. He called me little lamb, how does he know.

My mind spirals out of control, I try not to feel anything. I cannot feel anything.

"You are just guessing. You know nothing about me! You are nothing but a conman Samael." I say angrily as I grab my papers and put on my hat. "Are you frightened agent Crassus?" He asks, suddenly in a deeper voice than he has been using all the time. "it's the power of suggestion. I applaud you for using it on such a young age Samael but you are fooling nobody. Guard!" The door opens

"agent Crassus," I turn around "if I would lie about being a biblical creature why wouldn't I play God?" He says with a smile. "Six minutes" he whispers. The red eyes seem to look right through me. It frightens me. This boy frightens me.

As a psychiatrist specialized in theological delusions I have hardly ever been so confused by one, this one almost seems real. I take a deep breath and tell myself it is not real. I walk past the guard. "Say hi to your sisters wife" I say with a smirk, I didn't want to say that why did I say that? His eyes widen and he collapses onto the ground. My watch beeps, six minutes. I call for help. I look at the door of the cells, two red eyes are staring at me, I feel that he is smirking when he suddenly winks. Is this the devil? Why do I not know?