6

Olivia's POV

I am so happy that we could narrow down an area of where Bo could possibly be. I just really hope we get to her in time. What we didn't realize as Finn, Munch, Elliot and I were on our way to the area was that it was a huge place with a lot of ground to cover. This would make our jobs even more hard. For the first few minutes we started searching the area in pairs. We then grouped back up at the front and went over the locations we had all searched. Finn spoke up and said " I do not think we got time to be working in pairs. Time is running out and we do not have enough people to search this entire area." Munch replied " I am going to have to agree with you, and where the hell is our backup." Elliot then said " even though I don't like the idea of any of us being separated, us splitting up is the best chance that Bo has." I nodded in agreement. We all spit up and headed in different directions. Before I went off in the direction I was supposed to head in, I just stopped and took in my surroundings. I started looking if I saw anything out of place or just different. I looked and looked until something caught my eye. It was a piece of material, and it matched the clothing pattern that Bo was last seen in. I quickly took out my gun and started heading in that direction. Before I could even spot Luke or Bo all I heard was " if you don't drop your weapon, I swear I'll kill her." I responded " just think about what you're doing for a second." He responded by saying " I am done thinking. Her bitch of a mother thought she could just leave me just like that because of one mistake. One!!" He then continued " now drop your gun or I am going to put a bullet in her head." Bo started crying even harder than she was before. I responded " you and I both know that I can't drop my weapon, that will give you all the advantage." I then continued " how about we make a deal? You slowly make Bo walk over to me and I'll lower and eventually drop my gun in the process." He started thinking and after a few moments of silence he said "okay."He shoved Bo in my direction and I lowered my weapon. When Bo got to me she ran into my arms and she was shaking. I hugged her back because I can't imagine how scared she was. I spoke up and said " So what's your plan now Luke?" He responded by angrily saying " well I don't know, but I do know that her mother has to pay for breaking up with me so give her back." I replied " You know I can't do that." He started pacing back and forth anxiously. I looked down at Bo and whispered to her " I am going to keep him distracted and when I do, I need you to run in that direction straight into the hall and you'll end up in the main lobby where you'll see an exit. If you don't see any other detectives go outside and wait." She responded in a small voice saying " okay, but I'm really scared. I don't want to get hurt." I looked at her and said "you won't, I promise you won't. I gave her a quick nod and got up quickly blocking Bo from Luke's path and that's when she took off running. He didn't realize that she was gone and when he did he said " you fucking bitch, what did you do!!? You messed up my fucking plans." I quickly started to reach back for my gun on the floor but he got to me first and gave me a hard kick in my stomach. He started kicking me in my stomach and my ribs hard, over and over again. I screamed out in pain.....

DUN DUN...
TO BE CONTINUED.... TO BE CONTINUED.....TBC...TBC

Y'all are probably like it's too early for this bs 😂, it's morning for me at least. Hope you enjoyed this update.

~fire_fairyland🧚‍♂️