Chapter 14-How dare you?!

After the remaining four members of the group had awkwardly made their way out of the Sinclair house they came up with a plan.

Mike and Dustin would go in one direction while Rosie and Oliver went in another. It would save them a lot of time as they covered more ground looking for Eleven.

So now Rosie was cycling down the road of Hawkins main town with Oliver scanning the streets for the young girl.

Rosie looked over at him a couple of times noticing how the wind blew his curls out of his face. He seemed so care free with her and she felt the same way.

It was a peaceful bike ride. Well that was until they passed by Hawkins cinema and Oliver's bike crunched to a stop on the gravel.

Sprayed onto the board that advertised what movies was 'Starring Nancy THE SLUT Wheeler' underneath 'All the right moves'.

"Who the fuck did this?" Oliver asked no one in particular but Rosie felt like she had an idea of who would stoop this low when they were upset and didn't have any better way to control their emotions.

She looked around seeing people point and stare at the sign before she noticed Jonathan standing at the end of an alley way looking more worried than usual.

"Jonathan!" Rosie called out as she clambered off her bike leaving it on the ground as she ran over "Do you know who the hell did this?"

Oliver had come over as well just in time to hear Jonathan tell Rosie "Yeah and it's not surprising who" he told them turning to look up the alley.

The pair followed Jonathan's line of vision to see Nancy stood in front of Steve with Carol,Tommy and Nicole standing at the sides.

Rosie and Oliver immediately ran over with Jonathan not far behind them. Oliver put a hand on his sisters shoulder as he gently pushed her behind him so he was now in her position.

"What the fuck are you playing at Harrington?" Oliver asked the slightly taller boy.

"Why don't you stay out of this" Steve told Oliver shoving his shoulder causing the slightly smaller boy to stumble back. This made Rosie walk forwards and shove Steve back.

"Leave him the fuck alone he hasn't done anything"

"Wow Oliver you're really that pathetic you need some girl to fight your battles for you" Steve said completely ignoring Rosie which pissed her off even more.

So she decided that the idea of actions speaking louder than words would be the best plan.

So she swung her arm back and hit Steve right in the jaw making his 'friends' around him make noises of amusement as he groaned holding the area Rosie had hit. Oliver put a hand on Rosie's arm to try and lead her away but she stood her ground staring Steve right in the eyes.

"I don't know why I was ever even friends with you" she told the boy who scoffed as he took a step closer to her their eyes never leaving each other.

"Your dad would be so disappointed in the way you've turned out Rosie" Steve told her and Rosie's jaw dropped in shock.

Steve of all people knew how hard the death of Peter Henderson (her father) had hit her. She had made a promise to herself to always do her best to make sure she honoured his memory.

And now Steve telling her he would be disappointed with her was like receiving a knife to the heart. She felt her eyes begin to brim with tears before she let it all out.

She stepped forwards and swung her fist at Steve this time aiming for his nose and hitting him bang on. This time however she didn't let up.

"Fuck you Harrington! FUCK YOU!" She shouted over and over as she let out her anger at him.