Finale

"Wait! Why must I trust you? No, let me go!"

"Shut up and just walking!"

Maybe that was the worst idea to put Sunwoo and Chanhee together in a room. It was too loud because Sunwoo didn't trust Chanhee to doll him up and the older had no time and space to hear anything from him.

It made Soobin laugh upon seeing Sunwoo's scared face - eyes almost bulging out, lips pouted and fine lines started to appear along his forehead while being dragged to the guest room where the girl held the knob.

"Soobin honey, my love..." Sunwoo suddenly pleaded. "What I mean is, I can go with you but why must he help me out?"

"He's good, Sunwoo," she assured. "Trust him just once."

Soobin then opened the door into the spacious room, an outfit had been prepared inside. It was quite a sight on the mannequin which Sunwoo couldn't resist coming closer and touch it to prove that it was real.

"Jacob chose that for you..." She scratched her hair. "I don't know if you like it or not."

"It's too perfect," he let out an airy scoff as his fingers trailed down the fabric.

"Okay!" Chanhee's clap snapped everyone to reality, slightly pushing Soobin out of the room. "You go, princess. I swear nobody wants to be late tonight."

At that, the girl waved her hand towards her boyfriend as the door slowly closed swallowing her behind. In no time, it would be a loud battle between the two boys who had different mindsets about fashion and style.

It was the hardest job for Chanhee.

But, at last, Chanhee succeeded. Even he was taken aback at the result, let alone the boy. His eyes grew bigger upon seeing his reflection in the mirror. He was dazzling.

"Wear this!" Chanhee excitedly patted his shoulder, beckoning him to the black suit to be paired with the white shirt hugging his body.

The older squealed at the beauty of the designer suit prepared by Jacob and how it was perfect on Sunwoo. But, when Chanhee glanced over the clock, the squeal eventually turned into a fearful scream.

"You guys gonna be late," he jumped and stood facing Sunwoo, fixing his fringe. "Perfect! Let's go."

While Chanhee opened the door, Sunwoo nervously moved his limbs and dusted off the expensive suit. And that was when all his movement eventually halted upon seeing Chae Soobin in front of the door.

She was too beautiful to be described with words. Her long black dress and his black suit seemed to have come in a pair. They looked like royals.

"I'm glad Jacob measured the suit perfectly," Soobin breathed out, a hand elegantly placed on her chest. "You look good."

"You know..." Sunwoo tugged on her sleeve and for a moment he realized, he barely saw her in anything else other than long sleeves. "If the moon is a human, it's gonna be you."

It was still hard for the girl to adapt to the cheesiness but the squeal came out from Chanhee instead, announcing that they should get going by now.

"Have fun you two!" He slammed the door of the passenger seat as soon as Soobin safely jumped in. "Drive safe, Sunwoo!"

Soobin rolled down the window, weirdly eyeing her friend who now was cupping his thin waist. "I'm offended to be thrown away like this. But, we'll get going."

Chanhee rolled his eyes before he desperately shooed them away.

The late evening ride was accompanied by the music blasted from the radio which made the driver excitedly move around and eventually was hit by Soobin with a stern 'Eyes on the road'.