chapter 19; present

Cassie's Pov...

         I immediately rush into the guards car and he heads off to Peter's mansion. As we got there i was in awe as i looked at the beautiful mansion.
"W-woow"
I immediately spot Peter in the garden as he was watering the flowers.
"Good day sir."
"Good day Cassie are you read to go and live with my grandsons?
"I am sir" i say in a mans voice as i adjust my clothes.
"Well i can see that you are ready little boy Cassie" he says jokingly.
"Thanks sir"i say.
"I'll let my grandsons know that you'll be coming"he says. "Ok have a good day sir" i say.

Somewhere in a huge house.....

Three boys were debating that the person coming to their house is a girl but then the other two were calm as ever as they knew that their hopes will be crushed down when they see the person.
"Don't get your hopes high boys"Liam says while watching Dan,falin and Alex debating seriously.
  Just to then they heard the door bell ring, Dan was quick but Alex was quicker as he pushed past Dan and and open the door but to his dismay he sees the little man standing there.
"W-what" falin exclaims as he stands behind Alex. Just then they hear Liam and Elias laugh profusely.
   "I told you it was a boy" liam exclaims.
"Come in buddy" falin says as he put his arm on Cassie's shoulders.
"What's your name?"falin asks
"I'm Joan sir" cassie answers
"I'm falin" says the man who's hands is on my shoulder.
"This is Alex, he points to the man who opened the gates.
"I'm Dan" says the tanned skin guy.
"This is Elias" he points at the man sitting on the couch staring at his phone.
"And this is Liam" The last one sipping his coffee.
Liam then turn his attention to Cassie.
"So you're joan my grandfather's subordinate, huh?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Dont call me sir"
"Ok Liam "
"So how old are you" Falin asks
"I'm twenty Falin" i say to him
" Woow so you're the youngest among us. He says while crushing Cassie in a bone hug.
"You're my buddy from now onward ok"
"Okay"

By Lilyrizzy 😌

Published on 23rd February 2024