chapter 16; Glimpse of the past

Sarah's Pov...

Its morning and I haven't heard from Dominic, Just as i was about to call them i hear the new of the car crash and there i knew why Dominic was not here yet. I quickly set off to the hospital where Dominic was admitted as i got there, the first person i saw was Vithera and Dominic's mom.
"Where do you think you're going"His Mom asks.
"Mom i heard the news and im worried about Dominic" i say worriedly.
"Don't you dare say Dominic's name after what you did to him" Vithera says while coming towards and slapping me.
  "I did nothing, you and i know who's the real person behind this" i say to her.
"Enough!!" His mom exclaims.
"Leave this place and don't ever come here, the divorce papers will be ready soon." Dominic's Mom says and there i felt like dying..
"Please just try and listen to me, i didn't do anything"
"Just leave "Vithera says and i couldn't handle the humiliation anymore so i went off home while trying to hold back my tears

Vithera's Pov

Tonight is my chance of killing that bitch Sarah and i wont let it slip. Since Dominic is bound to lose his memories then why not i take advantage of it. I sit there in deep thoughts as i plan how to end this and for all. Let me call Roshan.
"Hello, ive decided to end this once and for all Roshan" i say impatiently.
"B-but wait you said not now"
"I cant wait anymore"...
"B-but...." I cut the call and go to Dominic's Mom to tell her that I'll be back in the morning to take care of him as I was going to the company to check things out.
"Okay dear, I'll be waiting for you" she says. Tonight everything will end.

Sarah's Pov....

I came home exhausted as I pray for Dominic to wake up and end all these drama.
Its getting late as i make myself dinner in which i wasn't able to eat  anyway. Then i hear the doorbell, i get there wondering who would come hear at this time.
I open the door and see Vithera standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I frown while looking at the vicious woman.
" Can i come in?" She demanded.
I dont want to listen to her drama as I'm tired. So i move aside for her to come in. I allow her inside.
"What do u want?" I ask.
"Nothing" she says while getting closer to me and grabbing my hair, i try to dodge her as she uses her knee to hit my belly. Oh no i cant let her find out that im pregnant. I left her hands holding my stomach to dodge her knee and just then i heard something Cold on the back of my head as i fall unconscious.

"Great now you're out this will be quicker than i thought"Vithera says.
She immediately went to the kitchen and on the gas, the started pouring kerosene around as she covered her face with a mask and watch as the fire spread.
"Lets finish this"she says and get out while locking the door.

*Whew*

By Lilyrizzy 😌

Published on 23rd February 2024.