chapter 11; glimpse of the past

" So when do i start coming to work?" Vithera asks as she pulled her luggages inside her apartment while Dominic and Sarah stand outside and watch her.
"I think you'll be ready by tomorrow right?"Dominic asks.
"Sure so tomorrow is it then."Vithera says and smiles at Dominic while eyeing Sarah.
Sarah who got that stare immediately became self conscious and smiled at Vithera.
"Well I'll see you later at the office then".Dominic says as he pulls Sarah with him to go home.
"I dont trust her"Sarah says as she holds Dominic's hands.
" Love, shes my childhood friend and i know her well." Even though she shows me her feelings, i never reciprocated them, Dominic thoughts
"No problem". Sarah smiles.
The next day Vithera went to work at Dominic's jewel shop and became his personal assistant. I must start making my moves,' i cant lose you to someone anymore' Vithera thinks as she watches Dominic across her desk.

A week pass in a blink of an eye ...
"Dominic, I'll be going to visit Angel across town,okay!?". Sarah shouts as she dresses.
"Okay babe. Since I'll be going on a business trip for some few days."
"How long will you be gone?" Sarah asks.
"For about a week but,hey! I'll come back before you know it" Dominic says as he kisses Sarah's forehead.
"Who are you going with?" She wanted to verify for herself if what shes thinking is correct he'll be going with Vithera!.
"My assistant"
"Please take care of yourself for me. Hm?.
" I will, love don't worry".
"I don't trust that woman" Sarah complains.
"How many times do i have to tell you not to worry."Dominic says looking upset.
"I'm s-sorry,.. i just don't want anything bad to happen to you"she says.
"I know love, i better get going before I'm late" he says and kisses her lips before setting off.
Sarah sighs and head out to visit her friend. As she was on her way to Angel's house, she stumbled upon a man as she was the one at fault for not focusing on her path.
"Huh.. I'm soo sorry. I didn't mean to hit your p-phone is it damage?" She bend down and takes the phone to check.
Roshan who's phone has just been hit stood there in awe. This woman is the most beautiful person he has ever come across. Her long dark brown hair and pink lips, a very nice white skin and oval shaped face. She was just a work of art.
"S-sir are you listening? I didn't mean to do that" Sarah says as she waves her hand in front of Roshan who seem to be in a daze.
"No problem Miss just give it to me" he says.
" I-i can help fix it. Im really sorry."
"Its okay. I'm Roshan by the way" he introduces.
" I'm Sarah " she says calmly.
" Nice meeting you Sarah."
" Do you mind if i talk to you a bit at that restaurant?"
"I'm sorry sir but im really in a hurry. How about some other time?".
"Ok then tomorrow is set."
They Converse a little while before they part ways.
Sarah immediately went to Angel and talked about what happened making Angel tease her for being too beautiful.
"Oh its getting late Angel i gotta go"
"Ok let me see you to the gates then"Angel says.
"Oh its okay. I can go by myself"Sarah objects.
"Okay then "
"Byee" Sarah says while waving at Angel.
"Byee Sarah "

Author's note; i hope everyone is okay.
And no one is finding trouble understanding the story and all.
By lilinae
Published on 22nd February 2024. This book is purposely mine and I'm not allowing anyone to copy cat me.
Thanks for stopping by*kisses 😚* mwah.